PDA

View Full Version : I noticed something odd today

specialblend154
12-11-2003, 06:29 PM
so i was heading back from class and theres a straight away right near my house b4 i turn into my neighborhood so i decided to do a little high speed jaunt. i pushed her hard and then got home and was in my driveway letting her cool down and opend up the hood for a breath of fresh air..( im such a loving owner)... anyways i noticed the my ignition wire cover was gone.. has anyone had this happen to them? i couldnt even see how it was cliped or screwed on... im assuming it is pretty bad to be driving around without one, i also noticed that injen makes some ill ones so i might have to treat Hannah to a new red aluminum one

Brettnyt
12-11-2003, 06:59 PM
My only question is... Can i see some pics of your ride? what speed did you get up to?

specialblend154
12-13-2003, 05:54 PM
i only got up to like 75 or so, i will try to get some pics

DavidT
12-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by specialblend154
so i was heading back from class and theres a straight away right near my house b4 i turn into my neighborhood so i decided to do a little high speed jaunt.

:confused: :mad: Not the place to speed man.

!@#$%
12-15-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by DavidT
:confused: :mad: Not the place to speed man.

all the people in my neighborhood give me dirty looks going down the street. I'm guess this is from my exhaust. The hypocritical thing about it is the fact that the soccer moms in their suburbans and dumptrucks out building new houses have flown by my house at over 55 mph. (on my actual residential street)

There are times where I almost cant get out of my driveway. It's ludicrous.

And for those who will be smart asses that ask, "how do you know they were going 55mph?"

These vehicles would hit the dip in past my house and I've witnessed a dumptruck leave the ground. The idiot almost wrecked into the creek. I was almost run over by a person running from the cops (well over 65 mph) while walking my dog one night. I had to pick the dog up and run for the sidewalk while crossing over.

02civicSI
12-15-2003, 11:16 PM
LUDICROUS SPEED!! GOO!!!!!

sorry that just reminded me of the movie spaceballs...

Vertigo
12-16-2003, 01:30 AM
Did you know that the majority of traffic accidents happen within a 2 mile radius from your home.

denmah
12-16-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Vertigo
Did you know that the majority of traffic accidents happen within a 2 mile radius from your home.

happened to me twice with my old car, not too bad 1st time totaled it the 2nd time.. then it was time for a SI.

03EP3Si
12-16-2003, 04:54 PM
Um maybe someone stole it off your car lol
ill tell you no way in hell you were driving to fast and it came off lol:smilem:

specialblend154
12-16-2003, 08:29 PM
ive noticed alot of people bash on you on this forum for speeding, i was going 75 in a fifty on a parkway, not my neighborhood. i dont speed in my hood or even play my music loud.. but i dont need to do any explaining to you anyways. oh yeah having exhaust sucks, i did actually get pulled over in my neighborhood for having improper equipment... suposedly not having stock equipment in VA is super illegal, $125 ticket

03EP3Si
12-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Well as long as somthing is stamped with 50 state carb legal. the little piggies really cant give a ticket for it. at least thats how it works in ny. but nypd is to busy to even care about petty bull like that sooo i dunnooooo..