PDA

View Full Version : Better than Squash.

ATRIOT
12-12-2003, 10:24 AM
Alright dont laugh, but im gonna share a secret with you guys. I dont really like airfreshners in general cause their really overpowering. Sooo What i do is stick a laundry drier sheet above the filter behind the glove box and one in the bottom floor vent. Trust me on this, it gets rid of the smell from smoke etc really fast. And smells pretty good. And for some reason girls seem to love it.:shadesm:
Yeah so thats my tip of the day...

G-J
12-12-2003, 10:38 AM
I get the leather smell at the car wash (those little squares they put under the seat). People relate to new car smell better with the leather smell vs. the new car smell. Plus new car smell squares smell like shiat:D

ATRIOT
12-12-2003, 10:41 AM
ewww Leather... Im vegitarian. (Why dont your eat meat you ask? www.themeatrix.com ):m:

TheMutt
12-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Peta dick

jk! :P haha I'm a veggie too.

Stoop
12-12-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
Alright dont laugh, but im gonna share a secret with you guys. I dont really like airfreshners in general cause their really overpowering. Sooo What i do is stick a laundry drier sheet above the filter behind the glove box and one in the bottom floor vent. Trust me on this, it gets rid of the smell from smoke etc really fast. And smells pretty good. And for some reason girls seem to love it.:shadesm:
Yeah so thats my tip of the day...

Yeah, excellent tip. My wife has been doing this with her car since it was new. Makes the car smell great just like you said.:D :*

civicSIracer
12-12-2003, 11:43 AM
how dare you turn on your JDM roots. squash is the best. no questions about it.

SQUASH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

irrational
12-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer

LMAO. i agree!

SexySIgiRL
12-12-2003, 12:20 PM
i love the squash smell =) but granted..it is a lil strong in the first week of using it =X

STP03BlueSI
12-12-2003, 12:41 PM
I dont have a airfresher in my car.. my girl has one in hers and makes me sick.

513n179
12-12-2003, 12:46 PM
i have an air freshener in my car, but i can hardly smell it... other people can, but i can't... oh well

ep3hatchattack
12-14-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer

I AGREE....... Nothing comparable, leather???? :p sounds strange but everyone has there opinion. later

Vivid-Cruz
12-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by ATRIOT
ewww Leather... Im vegitarian. (Why dont your eat meat you ask? www.themeatrix.com ):m:

word.. i thought i was the only vegetarian on this site...hah.. and nothing is better than Squash!!!

anjapower
12-14-2003, 02:20 PM
hehe, I'm a vegetarian too. What do you mean by placing one above the filter on the glovebox?? Any pics?

blueiedgod
12-15-2003, 05:57 AM
There is an airfreshener that you pour into the windshield washer fluid. Every time you squirt your windshield, you get the fragrance released which is picked up by the fresh air intake at the base of the windshield.
I don't have an air fresherner per se. I store a little baggy (lol) of Lavander in the storage compartment. Nothing is a better afrodiziac than Lavender, it bet you it beats dryer sheets.