PDA

View Full Version : Another Turbo Question :)

02HatchSI
12-12-2003, 08:27 PM
What kinda turbo should i get :) HELP A PLAYA OUT YO cause i did all the research and its now times for reviews... and don't say check the search button for answers... cause i def. did like billions of times :) so yup help me out fellow egg's!!!!!

Loudpedal
12-12-2003, 08:30 PM
I'd personally go JRSC, but if it had to be turbo, it would be Rev-Hard.

Peking
12-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Cybernations, why didn't you post this in the Turbo section?

anjapower
12-12-2003, 08:38 PM
dunno man, i'm thinking of going a similar route in 6 months or so. I have hondata right now and I don't think I could go back to 6800 for a rev limiter. For this reason, the Rev-Hard is very tempting, but there is very little documentation/review for this kit from EP3 owners, especially documentation of the K20a3 holding up to extended revs and boost at the same time. Cybernation owners say that their kit is the most upgradeable and complete, however. I'd like the revhard and cybernation owners to chime in.

TheMutt
12-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Everyone with the CN seems to like it, but then again that's what I've seen the most of. They got my vote, disregarding the pics from the other thread (you know the ones I'm talking about). CN to me seems good for the money if your looking for power and the ease of upgrading. But it really depends on what you're looking for because Greddy or even the JRSC are both awesome deals.

Zero Three Si
12-12-2003, 11:08 PM
jrsc

Jpax
12-13-2003, 03:28 AM
Shorten your sig, and get the rev hard.

STP03BlueSI
12-13-2003, 05:38 AM
I like the rev hard kit.

SilverEpInDc
12-13-2003, 07:28 AM
hey my buddy did stage two turbo with cybernation and we live up and dc and guess where his car has been for the past 3 weeks..... Flordia with cybernation

02HatchSI
12-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
Shorten your sig, and get the rev hard.

Paxie play nice with the sig thing... My sig. is nothing compared to most of them on here lol!

re: Peking Cybernations, "why didn't you post this in the Turbo section?"

lol that woulda been a good idea, but then again... people refer more towards ep discussion other than the turbo section :) *i am just being difficult!

:D

02HatchSI
12-13-2003, 03:08 PM
So does anyone else have any ideas... spring/summertime is coming about so any reviews, useful comments will be greatly appreciated :)

DarkHatch
12-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Just curious, but why do you guys like the jrsc over a turbo? Is it price, reliability, the advantage that you don't have to wait for a turbo to spool? Just asking cus I'm kinda stuck in the same dilema. I would like to the jrsc because of these things, but the cn kit offers more hp & torque. Eventhough knowing that the cn kit costs more, you get over twice as much horsepower for another grand. Thanx for your input.:)

evilep3
12-13-2003, 03:54 PM
Cybernation has posted the best results that i have seen. WHEN i get mine it will be a cybernation. :m:

02HatchSI
12-13-2003, 04:00 PM
anybody know anything about this??? http://www.ultimate-racing.com/Prod...-TurboKit.shtml WARNING REPOST LINKAGE

danoonez
12-14-2003, 09:25 PM
anybody know anything about this???

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like a damn good kit, albeit slightly more expensive than the other kits. But as far as I know, the guy in those videos is the only person with a kit from Ultimate Racing. I would like to hear more about the quality of their kit, but that's kind of tough with only one person's opinions.

1FSTEP3
12-18-2003, 09:01 AM
Between the two, I would pick the RevHard kit over cybernations.

02HatchSI
12-18-2003, 09:39 AM
Request for the REV HARD DISTRIBUTOR *spokesman and CN DISTRIBUTOR *spokesman .... I was wondering if any of these guy's or girl's care to comment on their products!

K-Series
12-29-2003, 10:43 AM
You're not going to find them on these boards very often. Right now, ClubRSX is plenty of cash for CN and I'm not familiar enough with RH to say.

I can say that I know the owner of CN and his work is pretty impressive. It's a shame that they won't be doing the shop anymore and just stick with R&D. It'll make for a better kit, but I wanted a local tuner. :)

Steve