PDA

View Full Version : New member!

Jenn03si
12-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Hey guys, just want to give a big whats up to everyone! Someone left a piece of paper on my car with ephatch on it, so i figured i might as well check this site out. Seems pretty good so far! I'm sure you all want to know what i have...2003 Blue Si with a AEM cold air intake and a Greddy Evo exhaust. Hopefully i'll learn some cool stuff on here! :*

ULTRAMANIA
12-14-2003, 12:56 AM
welcome to the board.. this site sure will inform you on the latest details on our cars.. be sure to keep posted daily.. enjoy. :D

Brettnyt
12-14-2003, 12:58 AM
Right on... Welcome to the site!!! I've left notes on a couple peoples cars... Hooray devotion!!! ;) You should feel right at home here... Lots of good people and useful information...

Daft Si
12-14-2003, 02:21 AM
Welcome. Great another Blue Si.:D :tongue:

Si4U2NV
12-14-2003, 06:07 AM
welcome to ephatch! good to see another south fl (especially miami) EP... how weird is it that there is another jen in south fl that has a 2003 ep too? with aem cai!? hehe, well again welcome to the site...

BTW-lookz like therez gonna be a meet soon. check out this thread for more info:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25719

What part of miami are you in?

-Mike

PS-it myte have been me that put the piece of paper on your car...

oogy-boogy
12-14-2003, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the site...Feel free to ask plenty of Q's. There are some very helpful people on here. :D ;)

Peking
12-14-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Welcome to the site...Feel free to ask plenty of Q's. There are some very helpful people on here. :D ;)

Yes, but don't forget to read the stickys. Also look around, and use the search button when looking for some info. Do feel free to ask questions, and like oogy said "There are some very helpful people on here". Welcome to the site :)

k20hatch
12-14-2003, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the site!! I love seeing the girls reping the Si's to!! Cant wait to see some pics!!