PDA

View Full Version : I ran into another problem

02NJHondaep3
12-15-2003, 04:32 PM
Before i go on, i've decided you are all right, I test drove other cars and my ep3 ranks above them. I love my ep3 and i want it back. I have faith in the car but not the dealer i got it from...

So i brought my car into Honda for the tranny problem i told you earlier. My Mom calls up to see how its doing while i'm at class. I get home and she tells me that DCH Academy Honda broke my ball joints while trying to open my transmission. Whether or not they're paying for them i do not know yet. What should i do? Should I wait for the car back and if they charge me get a lawyer? How do i know they didn't break anything else?

I still have no way to get to work or school. I can't rent a car because i'm 19. Sorry for the rant. I need guidance.

oldschoolimport
12-15-2003, 04:50 PM
the ball joints come off to get the axles out to allow the trans to be removed. since they broke the joints removing them, the dealer is responsible for replacing them. if they try to make you pay, refuse, they broke them.

civicSIracer
12-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
the ball joints come off to get the axles out to allow the trans to be removed. since they broke the joints removing them, the dealer is responsible for replacing them. if they try to make you pay, refuse, they broke them.

why would you pay for their fuck up?

younggotti266
12-15-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
why would you pay for their fuck up?

Words to live by

Don't pay for anything they do...
If they try to charge tell them its under warranty. FU...

K20A3Si
12-15-2003, 08:40 PM
the dealer broke my ball joints while replacing my throw out bearing..they paid fo rthem...do no tpay for thier mistakes...if they charge you for them tell them its nbot your fault there broke..they shouldnt charge you though.

02NJHondaep3
12-15-2003, 10:23 PM
should i worry if they break something else?

ATRIOT
12-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Break something of theirs in return. Kneecaps and fingers are good starting points.

K20A3Si
12-15-2003, 10:28 PM
lik ei said just tell them that they should cover it since they broke it...they will not charge you..if they do then you have a problem...but they shouldnt...keep us posted..you will be fine.