PDA

View Full Version : just go of the phone with dc

fishboy
09-18-2002, 03:48 PM
and so far they have a header out.

ceramic 349
stainless 500

and a lower tie bar for 134

they have pushed back the non-ass looking exhaust to the end of october.

with these prices for a header i think i will go hp now. i can't justify spending that much on a header knowing the hp is out there for 200 bucks or less.

ssvr6
09-18-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm going to have to agree. I'm ordering my HP next week.

Steve

!@#$%
09-18-2002, 08:29 PM
If HP keeps making these kind of gains at such low prices, its gonna really put a dent into DC, comptech, and a few other companies.

HP racing is getting really popular and they now have a drag hatch pro-import this year. This brand is serious about their products.

the only bad thing i have to say about hp is that for the 01 coupe civics their headers never did fit properly. even with 2 or 3 re-releases they still hit motor mounts and such, but gains were more noticable than DC. oh well if u read this then i appreciate ur time....if not obviously you don't care. thank you

alex :)

02SilverSiHB
09-19-2002, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by fishboy

they have pushed back the exhaust to the end of october.

probably because the one they made looked like ass :D

Jeremy R
09-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%
If HP keeps making these kind of gains at such low prices, its gonna really put a dent into DC, comptech, and a few other companies.

HP racing is getting really popular and they now have a drag hatch pro-import this year. This brand is serious about their products.

the only bad thing i have to say about hp is that for the 01 coupe civics their headers never did fit properly. even with 2 or 3 re-releases they still hit motor mounts and such, but gains were more noticable than DC. oh well if u read this then i appreciate ur time....if not obviously you don't care. thank you

alex :)

I agree. But is there any dyno charts of the gains that HP made
for the '02. I am just curious. If it is comparable to Comptech,
then the money would be hard to justify.

fishboy
09-19-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

probably because the one they made looked like ass :D

i didn't look like ass! it actually looked like the best exhaust ever!

02SilverSiHB
09-19-2002, 09:39 AM

i didn't look like ass! it actually looked like the best exhaust ever!
you're joking right? it had dual fart pipe/canisters on it

fishboy
09-19-2002, 09:42 AM
no i am not i am going to get this exhaust, fart canisters and all. :)

i have a question.. do you guys trust nopionline? i want to get the hp header, but i am one of those guys that don't like to buy shit online. will i be alright?

MPgrunt81
09-19-2002, 12:26 PM
Dyno charts for both the HP and DC header would be great if anyone knows where I can take a looksee. Also does anyone have pics or anymore info on the non ass looking exhaust. Somehow this is the first I have heard of it. Thanks

fishboy
09-19-2002, 01:00 PM
non-ass looking exhaust pic: :D

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/BB/79/12042683-8de2-02000180-.jpg

i think i might be the only one who likes it.

2sloSi
09-19-2002, 01:46 PM
Hey dude, if you like the exhaust who cares what everyone else thinks! I'm not into the exhaust either but who cares, it's your car, so enjoy it!

hacim
09-19-2002, 01:57 PM
Car needs some wax.

02SilverSiHB
09-19-2002, 02:24 PM
non-ass looking exhaust pic: :D

http://a3.cpimg.com/image/BB/79/12042683-8de2-02000180-.jpg

i think i might be the only one who likes it.
maybe it's just the pic :) hopefully, but yeah, it's your money and your car, who cares what I think, unless I'm contributing to the funds :D

David K.
09-19-2002, 02:29 PM
no i am not i am going to get this exhaust, fart canisters and all. :)

i have a question.. do you guys trust nopionline? i want to get the hp header, but i am one of those guys that don't like to buy shit online. will i be alright?

I ordered my HP from NOPI online. No problems.

fishboy
09-19-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by hacim
Car needs some wax.

yeah, that pic is not of my car. my car is silver and recently washed and waxed actually. :p

and i will gladly take contributions via paypal for the "fart monster exhaust for fishboy's ride" account. :D

and i think i'm gonna order the hp header pretty soon. should i just get the chrome or spring for the ceramic?

xlr8
09-19-2002, 04:42 PM
if you dont like buying online, just call nopi directly. ive ordered from them over the phone many times, no problems