PDA

View Full Version : creaking noise

ryanjennings
12-17-2003, 05:34 PM
I have a creaking noise in my car and i was wondering what could be the problem..

could it just be the cold weather? or could it be from my sub that is losening the car?

Should i take it into honda??? If it is the sub and the body frame is just the noise what would they do? give me a whole new car or say it was abused..

SiRman
12-17-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm holding back here.:shadesm:

Let's start with where is the creak heard, and when does it happen?

New car? Not likely.

ryanjennings
12-17-2003, 05:47 PM
Alright, the creak is heard like above me.. and my dad thinks it comes from the dash...

Were not positive.. but it usually happens when im in a low gear and low rpm... sometimes happens when im turning etc etc.. but if i put some power into the car on a straight dash i dont hear it at all.. its usually when im crusing through the neighborhood or turning.

*Edit*

car is about 6-7 months old..

ryanjennings
12-17-2003, 06:59 PM
bump ?;)

Peking
12-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Take her into Honda, if they say abuse. Get Crunk up in there, and let them now they will fix it. It's not your fault, if you know that it is caused by something you did. Hit a cerb, deep pot hole, etc. Then don't do what I suggested.

VBSI
12-18-2003, 12:50 AM
It's the sunroof- I have the same one.

SiKilla02
12-18-2003, 05:49 AM
I am haveing the same problem. But for me it's when I turn or when I step on the gass hard and the car takes off. But I only hear it when the car is cold. Once it warms up, I don't hear it anymore.

SilentKilla02

Siman
12-19-2003, 09:50 AM
my car creaks all over! and the trannys failing and i cant get my honda dealer to warranty it!

I hate my car.........well i take that back.....i dislike the quality ...:p :(

Peking
12-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Siman
my car creaks all over! and the trannys failing and i cant get my honda dealer to warranty it!
I hate my car.........well i take that back.....i dislike the quality ...:p :(

Mybe you should have been more gentle to her. How much could you know about quality? Ever driven in another car, our car is well made.