PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Ep3 owners, Lets help each other out on somethin?

ep pilot
12-17-2003, 09:11 PM
I was thinking, I remember reading Honda was only planning on making only a handful of the

03BlueSperm
12-17-2003, 09:23 PM
uhm, i work for honda and i can give you shitloads of vin #. for 04 u said? i'll try. how much i do get?:D

k20beast
12-18-2003, 12:11 AM
whats the name of the shop u work for??? i live in the bay but im willin to travel out there for a shop that does good work???

n i c k e l
12-18-2003, 12:55 AM
i want the HFP kit on my 03...located in the bay.

chubbychu
12-18-2003, 12:57 AM
hey ryan

how much would you guys charge for a wing and maybe sideskirts painted taffetta white?

i know it depends on the work necesary before painiting so just give me a nice concise range on how much. would i be able to ship to you a wing and those skirts and have them painted and have you ship them back? if i can get a better deal and save money than thats what i would do.

jdm_ep3
12-18-2003, 03:50 AM
5 lug bearing assembly, dust cap, rotor

ep pilot
12-18-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
hey ryan

how much would you guys charge for a wing and maybe sideskirts painted taffetta white?

i know it depends on the work necesary before painiting so just give me a nice concise range on how much. would i be able to ship to you a wing and those skirts and have them painted and have you ship them back? if i can get a better deal and save money than thats what i would do.

What type of wing are we talking about? Something oem or aftermarket? It makes difference. Most oem parts are ready to be refinished right out of the box, only requiring a little bit of preparation. I know from experience, almost every aftermarket body kit, spoiler or side skirt kit typically requires a bit of trim & fit time, as there

TrippZ
12-18-2003, 10:36 AM
lute riley will be getting new ones on the 22nd.. i can head up there and get you a few :)

!@#$%
12-18-2003, 10:37 AM
I was at my honda dealership a couple days ago and the guy i was talking to said they got a silver HFP si in a week or so ago and it sold that day. No other 04's since.