PDA

View Full Version : molding?

bustedteg95
12-17-2003, 10:42 PM
What exactly is molding? I have somebody that wants to mold my sideskirts on my car, he says that he has to do it before I paint. Any answers never bought anything buy engine parts..

civicSIracer
12-17-2003, 11:44 PM
i dont think that i completly understand your buy engines parts question, but DONT MOLD YOU SIDESKIRTS ON. its gay,ghetto and bondo is not your friend. you will have to repaint alomst all of your car to look right anyway

bustedteg95
12-18-2003, 12:49 AM
yeah was kinda drunk when I typed it, still am in fact. Its gay? thats all I need to know.

blackout
12-20-2003, 02:44 PM
if your car is gonna be a show car its not that bad, molding body parts to your car is permanent, unless you cut and sand it all off. any way get them painted and screwed on, they will look fine.:D

Kathryn
12-22-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
bondo is not your friend.

lol, but i need friends:(

Peking
12-22-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by bustedteg95
yeah was kinda drunk when I typed it, still am in fact. Its gay? thats all I need to know.

Depends, in the real world (daily driving) not a good idea.

Originally posted by Kathryn
lol, but i need friends:(

If you hung with us more, you would have more friends :D I see you and your man hanging with the Importatlanta folks, when you gonna hang with us EP's. Or are we not cool enough :smilem:

Kathryn
12-23-2003, 09:27 AM
You guys are soo cool, that I don't think I am cool enough to come hang out. :( Ok so whens the next meet? I will come by next time.;)

nyxie
12-23-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
its gay,ghetto and bondo is not your friend.

ghetto? how is molding a part to your car ghetto? duct taping it then yeah that's ghetto, but molding? makes no sense. although i agree that using alot of bondo sucks, bondo is still your friend. just don't use it to skimp out fabricating to make things fit right.