PDA

View Full Version : rsx type-s rear sway question on 03 si

K20A3Si
12-18-2003, 12:29 PM
i just went to my local acura dealer and i was given the price for the endlinks and rear sway bar...it was around 170$....i think it is alittle expensive....do i even need the endlinks?....should i just go for the 22mm instead and if i should were should i look to buy it?...thanks for reading and answers.

Hatch, Si Hatch
12-18-2003, 12:37 PM
You don't need the endlinks, the stock ones work fine.

$170 is way too much for that bar. For that price you could get a CTR bar, and for a little bit more get the Progress one.

I have the 19mm installed right now, and I like it, however I'll probably go ahead and get the progress one some day.

Peking
12-18-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Hatch, Si Hatch
You don't need the endlinks, the stock ones work fine.
$170 is way too much for that bar. For that price you could get a CTR bar, and for a little bit more get the Progress one.
I have the 19mm installed right now, and I like it, however I'll probably go ahead and get the progress one some day.

Eric is 100% correct. Just visit clubrsx.com, you should be able to find someone who is willing to sell you theirs for like $50 and with the bushings.

Civicvtec1ps
12-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Sway bar isnt expensive. Endlinks are expensive. If you want to upgrade endlinks. Go with hotchiks.

JBS02
12-19-2003, 08:15 PM
EP3 rear endlinks were about $44 apiece and RSX-S rear sway is about $60-65 from the dealer. Don't forget 19mm rubber bushings - you'll need a pair. Might want to use two brand new lock nuts. Look around for an Acura online ordering site - some discount their OEM parts.