PDA

View Full Version : Hit And Run!!

TEMECEP3
12-18-2003, 08:58 PM
My EP got hit last night while i was sleeping and the f&^ckeer took off!! The car was going on the wrong side of the road, hit my car and then hit the car behind me. My rear driver side fenders all crushed and my wheels got scratched to hell. What's wrong with people today??

02civicSI
12-18-2003, 09:04 PM
oh man that sucks! hey i just moved from Temecula 4 months ago! what color ep you got? i always saw a silver ep with bling bling chrome rims

SiRman
12-18-2003, 09:57 PM
People who don't face the consequences of their actions are spineless and lame.:yellm: :sadm:

jimmied
12-18-2003, 10:55 PM
my car was also hit a week and half ago while parked around the corner due to my road being worked on. Big creases down the doors, ywo nice dents between door and rear wheels. i am pissed

C1V1C
12-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Mine got hit in July ... Right rim was cracked hitting the curb. Left fender got hit and I had my suspension reworked.

SUCKS .. People just cannot drive. I learnt my lesson though, never have a high profile car if you got no garage. :)

anyway, good luck fixing it, I know you'll spend a lot.

peace ...

team ERA 5
12-19-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by 02civicSI
oh man that sucks! hey i just moved from Temecula 4 months ago! what color ep you got? i always saw a silver ep with bling bling chrome rims

i saw the same ep when i went down there to visit some family friends...