PDA

View Full Version : r3p00c - Central PA *New and Improved!*

r3p00c
12-19-2003, 06:17 PM
Well, I was waiting until I had the opportunity to take some nice artistic shots of my car when it was clean, but with the snow we're getting in the NE it doesn't look like I'm washing it any time soon.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gregcooper03/images/ep1.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gregcooper03/images/ep2.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gregcooper03/images/ep3.jpg

'02 Taffeta White Civic Si

Current Mods:

Honda OEM Foglights
Honda OEM Floormats
Injen CAI
17" Rev Model I, gunmetal w/ polished lip
Nankang NS-1 215/45/17 Tires
Eibach Pro-kit Springs

More coming in the spring... ;)

Brettnyt
12-19-2003, 06:25 PM
Nice ride! How are the nankangs? If i get rims for x-mas I might end up woth some of those, if I dont get the upgraded tire package... do they seem to be good tires? I woulda dropped a lil bit further than that... Maybe teins or something... But thats just MOI... Nice lookin intake, good for the bling effect :D Keep it up Mang

vivid blue Si
12-20-2003, 08:10 PM
how much did those springs lower your car? fog lights look great
with the rims and drop:cool:

Peking
12-21-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by vivid blue Si
with the rims and drop:cool:

Great looking ride :cool: Like a 1" all around right?

davidc81
12-21-2003, 10:51 AM
in pa, you cant really drop your car much more than that or you will def get caught up in the snow and shitty roads. looks nice! where in central pa are you?

r3p00c
12-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Nice ride! How are the nankangs? If i get rims for x-mas I might end up woth some of those, if I dont get the upgraded tire package... do they seem to be good tires? I woulda dropped a lil bit further than that... Maybe teins or something... But thats just MOI... Nice lookin intake, good for the bling effect Keep it up Mang

the nankangs are great, especially for the price. i'm very impressed with them, they grip about 10x better than stock, the difference is night and day. they're great in the rain, too. i'm going to be upgrading to some azenis when these wear a little bit, but they're great for now... you'll be happy with em :)

eibach advertises a 1.1 front / 1.2 rear drop, but its closer to 1.5 once they are settled. i agree that with 205/40 rubber you might want a little bit more of a drop, but with the 215/45s it looks perfect.

in pa, you cant really drop your car much more than that or you will def get caught up in the snow and shitty roads. looks nice! where in central pa are you?

i hear ya man... thats the main reason i went with pro-kits / 215/45s. the roads in pa aren't exactly perfect... it helps to have a little bit of wheel well clearance and tire to absorb some of the stuff you encounter. :) damn dude, you have your loc. as allentown AND pittsburgh? you have pretty much the whole state covered, haha. i'm currently living in chambersburg, but i'm looking to move back to lancaster (where i grew up) sometime next year... you have to come to the next meet we set up.

Ep_Hatch 03
12-23-2003, 10:11 PM
Damn Ur Car Looks Good....I Like Ur Rims

frentzenej11
12-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Good lookin ride :) Snow sucks

NuG
12-25-2003, 04:46 PM
wow that looks like a great installation on the cai. Mine got all hacked up because I was getting frustrated. Good job, keep it up!