PDA

View Full Version : damaged my ep...

evilep3
12-21-2003, 12:11 AM
Have you ever had one of those days when shit just piles up untill you crack.....

well...
today it was sunny outside when i went to work at 1:00pm. i go outside to leave for lunch at about 4:00pm and it is raining really hard. i was kinda pissed of because of some shit i caught from some elderly customers so i got in my car and flipped a U turn kinda quick. not realizing that i parked on the narrow end of the road i had some understeer and smacked the curb pretty hard, scrapping my front right wheel bad, and rear right wheel a little. luckily no body damage. but my alignment is off a little... :'(

now i know most of you are gonna tell me to slow down and tell me that i am dumb for taking off so fast, but i have been beatin my own ass over this all fucking day and i just needed to vent...

oldschoolimport
12-21-2003, 12:16 AM
consider your spirits lifted. I thought you were gonna say that you didn't look and got t-boned in the drivers door and almost died. the alignment can be fixed, and everybody wants another set of wheels. consider this a sign from God that he wants you cruisin on a new set of rims.:D

evilep3
12-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
consider your spirits lifted. I thought you were gonna say that you didn't look and got t-boned in the drivers door and almost died. the alignment can be fixed, and everybody wants another set of wheels. consider this a sign from God that he wants you cruisin on a new set of rims.:D

:D <---- thats what i looked like when i read that.. Good point

oldschoolimport
12-21-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by evilep3
:D <---- thats what i looked like when i read that.. Good point glad I could help. that will be $50. thanks and come again!:smilem:

Vertigo
12-21-2003, 04:17 AM
Now some more lessons on how to drive and lessons on life it's self by Dr. Oldschool.

DavidT
12-21-2003, 09:34 AM
[B]flipped a U turn kinda quick. not realizing that i parked on the narrow end of the road i had some understeer and smacked the curb pretty hard, scrapping my front right wheel bad, and rear right wheel a little. luckily no body damage. but my alignment is off a little... :'(

I know exactly what (If there was any) the bystanders were thinking. :D "DUMBASS!" :p lol. Funny but true. Anyway, that's why when I get mad, I slow down. ;) I know enough that driving slower when I'm mad has saved my life. I may be pist as shit, flipping people off, yelling out my window, cursing at stuff...but I'm still driving slower than shit and getting home safe :smilem:

Brettnyt
12-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Ouch! That sucks! but believe me, coulda been much much worse... a curb aint nothin, alignment is much better than a rolled car or somethin... Good thin you were ridin stockies, time for some new shoes on that sucka!!! Oh yeah, how much does realignment cost??? 70$ or so? Do you need it when u get new shoes or when? Thanks for your help!

BluePearl03Si
12-21-2003, 12:15 PM
And the lord commanded, thou shalt not keep thy factory wheels.

Rise up in the name of the lord and follow the holy scriptures of rays engineering.

evilep3
12-21-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Ouch! That sucks! but believe me, coulda been much much worse... a curb aint nothin, alignment is much better than a rolled car or somethin... Good thin you were ridin stockies, time for some new shoes on that sucka!!! Oh yeah, how much does realignment cost??? 70$ or so? Do you need it when u get new shoes or when? Thanks for your help!

ya alignment is about 70 but i am affraid that i am gonna go in there and there gonna tell me i bent something :o i guess i just have to take the cards that are delt now... :(

SiR_d1
12-21-2003, 02:11 PM
everything that happened to you is minor, everything will be fixed and you'll be back in your ep in no time

Brettnyt
12-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by BluePearl03Si

Rise up in the name of the lord and follow the holy scriptures of rays engineering.

ROFLMAO!!!!

StrangeShadow
01-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by DavidT
I know exactly what (If there was any) the bystanders were thinking. :D "DUMBASS!" :p lol. Funny but true. Anyway, that's why when I get mad, I slow down. ;) I know enough that driving slower when I'm mad has saved my life. I may be pist as shit, flipping people off, yelling out my window, cursing at stuff...but I'm still driving slower than shit and getting home safe :smilem:
ROFLMAO!

StrangeShadow
01-12-2004, 09:04 PM

roflmao! oh man, I think I'm gonna go change clothes now.

shimmy_yaz
01-12-2004, 09:40 PM

too good way too good

now get your ass some 17's

StrangeShadow
01-15-2004, 05:45 PM
are you riding on your stockies now?

evilep3
01-15-2004, 07:44 PM
ya still ridin the stockies...
here is a pic of the damage, and my GF thought it was funny so i put it on the funny pics post :(
CLICK HERE (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23152&perpage=15&pagenumber=25)

dofu
01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
hmm... you ran into a curb in the rain, eh? beats slidin into the rear of an s2k at 35mph in the rain dont it? hehe... $1800 for repairs on my car alone.

evilep3
01-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by dofu
hmm... you ran into a curb in the rain, eh? beats slidin into the rear of an s2k at 35mph in the rain dont it? hehe... $1800 for repairs on my car alone. ya i guess yours is a bit worse... sorry to hear that

dofu
01-16-2004, 12:06 AM
iz coo... i aint trippin... my cars comin back to me better than it ever was. with new upgrades too.

evilep3
01-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by dofu
iz coo... i aint trippin... my cars comin back to me better than it ever was. with new upgrades too. be sure to post some before and after shots when ya get em!

dofu
01-17-2004, 05:39 AM
be sure to post some before and after shots when ya get em!

one of my friends got some before shots of my car... i'll definately get some after shots.