Rev hard downpipe
Rev hard IC
440cc injectors
Turbonetics t3 t4 hybrid turbo
Turbonetics external wastegate
bov
vafc
custom piping from gruven auto.

its not installed yet, because i have a map sensor question. what do i need to do to make sure the ecu will allow me to boost. I believe with the turbo going on and not upgraded map sensor, it will peak really high when boost is engaged. Is there any map sensor i could get or can i fool the map sensor into not seeing the boost.

also, i'm looking to run 10-12 psi. but i first need a larger fuel pump and new or slightly used NGK platinum spark plugs. any help would be great.

SF-SI-02
12-22-2003, 02:42 AM
Its going to be asked sooner or later, so here goes: how much has this cost you so far? And thanks for being the first to brave through a DIY turbo, I can't wait to see what kind of results you get.

Cheers!

oldschoolimport
12-22-2003, 03:54 AM
there is a company, I will try to find the name, but they make a check valve that goes between the manifold and the map sensor that only lets it read vacuum. when manifold pressures go positive, it closes the check valve and the sensor reads ambient or slightly above. honda map sensors can read a few pounds of boost with out throwing a CEL. I have seen GM map sensors used that read 10 pounds or better, but I am not sure what kind of headaches it will cause.

as far as fuel enrichment, a walbro intank fuel pump, along with the bigger injectors and the vafc should be sufficient. good luck.

CivicGSiR
12-22-2003, 06:41 AM
MISSING LINK (http://www.inlinefour.com/missinglink.html)

this should help

oldschoolimport
12-22-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by CivicGSiR
MISSING LINK (http://www.inlinefour.com/missinglink.html)

this should help thats it, saved me the trouble of researching.;)

Beoss
12-22-2003, 08:21 AM
well i was thinking of going with the greddy e manage system. WILL THE E MANAGE WORK? it is what offered in the greddy turbo kit for our cars right? but keep giving your input, i will post dyno's pics and all sorts of other good things. kit goes in monday the 29th of dec.

Beoss
12-22-2003, 08:23 AM
also, after install we're lookin at a cool $2100 even.

parts =1600
labor= 500
does mental math.... yeah ... 2100 :D