PDA

View Full Version : Rare???

B4U
12-21-2003, 06:30 PM
I'm living in Lloydminster alberta canada... Where??? tiny town I get tons of gawkers...there r a couple of hondas in town, and the rest r trucks and mustangs... I'm starting a trend... and a name for honda.
the gas guzzling trucks pull up at a light and wanna race...I don't like street racing but... Torque to weight ratio...leave them in the dust at least up to the speed limit...LOL, the mustangs are different though, I need some boost!

pLopSI
12-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure u should stay away from any of the v8s even with boost. I'm not too sure bout the clowns who buy 6 cylinder mustangs w/ an auto transmission :banana: Anyone kno our chances against these cars?

Brettnyt
12-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by pLopSI
Yea I'm pretty sure u should stay away from any of the v8s even with boost. I'm not too sure bout the clowns who buy 6 cylinder mustangs w/ an auto transmission :banana: Anyone kno our chances against these cars?

Smoke em... i took some guy in a modded one for a ride, mind you I am stock... I just took him around a parking lot once and he declared that i could leave him in the dust...

styllinep3
12-21-2003, 06:53 PM
u should kill a v6 rustang, and even give the 4.6l v8 a run. anything else like a 5.0 or the new ones, its not happning. not with out boost, nos, k20 or, mabye even an a2

Peking
12-21-2003, 07:02 PM
Welcome to the site :)

Back in the day, I would kill V6 Mustangs. V8 is a different story :(

mental
12-21-2003, 09:57 PM
v8s are a different story however saying thats you couldnt beat a V8 even with boost is a false statement! try 250hp at that wheels and our wiehgt... granted the ep could loose a few pounds but still if a chipped 1.8t can hang with a mustang from a roll then i am dam sure DAM SURE a boosted si could hang with or beat a mustang... a stock mustang that is... no supercharge bullshit or anything just a stock 4.6 or 5.0 and i am pretty sure we could beat a 5.7 T/A or camaro...
i have seen with my own two eyes a dc2 type-r with various mods and no boost all motor beat a camaro all around

bmx269
12-22-2003, 09:46 AM
Lloydminster, thats right on the Sask. border, right? I have been there, as my gf turned wife is from Edmonmton, and her cousin lives in Saskatoon. :) Welcome to the site you prairie EP'er.