PDA

View Full Version : Other Forums

SilverEpInDc
12-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Has anyone just serched under google or yahoo for Ep Civic Si... All of tehse otehr forums out ther make fun of our cars like no other... Caliing us Type R mini Vans and that our car are slow (coming from a guy who had a 02 EX) Why do they hate on us? I Loved the Ep befoe I bought it! Its a good looking car with performance! Anyone got any stories or feelings about this

SiRman
12-21-2003, 09:57 PM
I don't waste time thinking about what other people think about my car. I spend the energy thinking about how to make my car faster/better..(insert whatever goal you have for your car here). Most of this
energy is just steam out my ears as I don't have much cash to follow through with my ideas.:banana:

Zero Three Si
12-21-2003, 10:07 PM
The EP is a UGLY car. In stock form that is. The EP looks HOT as hell with a drop, rims and a ctr wing.

SilverEpInDc
12-21-2003, 10:09 PM
I dont think its ugly....!

KingGreg86
12-21-2003, 10:33 PM
ne1 here ever hear of a forum civic-si.com?
used to be a part of that but i haven't been able to go there in a while

02HatchSI
12-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by KingGreg86
used to be a part of that but i haven't been able to go there in a while [/B]

y is that???

chet
12-22-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by 02HatchSI
y is that???

I was a member there too. . .It's like the website has been deleted or something. I haven't tried in a long time though.

EDIT: I just tried it and ended up w/ "Page cannot be found" then a search page when I tried the homepage address.

dj addicted
12-22-2003, 06:37 AM
everybody in my car club makes fun of my car calling it a minivan.. but as soon as I take them for a ride... they end up liking it in the end. They also know I dont give a damn about what they think about their car. All I know is that all the hooters chicks at our meets on thursdays love my car.. I do know this makes the guys jealous

02HatchSI
12-22-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
everybody in my car club makes fun of my car calling it a minivan.. but as soon as I take them for a ride... they end up liking it in the end. They also know I dont give a damn about what they think about their car. All I know is that all the hooters chicks at our meets on thursdays love my car.. I do know this makes the guys jealous

Its because of that roomy back seat :D