PDA

View Full Version : The Greddy Experience!

Vierge99
12-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey guys, in the hear future I'm going to be buying the Greddy turbo kit for my car. Probably within the next few weeks. I'm going to set up a website that will answer EVERYONE's questions. I'm a real newb when it comes to the EP but I know a bit about car stuff in general. I'm having a friend do the install for me and I will be taking tons of pics. I'll put dyno pics up, give you guys the car's history and current status, a complete install guide, and then a wrap-up once the project is complete. I'll get the website address on here as soon as I can so you guys can start checking out my car as it is now.

My intention for this is to help people who are buying the Greddy kit, answer questions about force-fed K20's in general, advertise my car ;) show the gains that our engine can make with other mods, and just have some fun.

Check back here at ephatch often. I'll post the address here in the boost section and in the general forum.

LsVtecStolen
12-22-2003, 08:48 PM
Awsome dood... I'm also thinking about boosting around February, so your website will be much help. ;)

ep_nezay
12-22-2003, 09:03 PM
Congrats on the kit.
I have also started a Greddy Kit thread myself, you might want to check that out.:)

Greddy kit owners/soon to become, faq's,updates and news (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22167)

bgsteve523
12-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Sounds good ill be bosting in march

mhx
12-23-2003, 08:16 PM
i run www.turbocivic.net if you want to write a how-to ill add it.

thx
ryan

02SilverSiHB
12-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by mhx
i run www.turbocivic.net if you want to write a how-to ill add it.

thx
ryan
sweet!