PDA

View Full Version : Scuff marks on driver's side door?

snubnose
12-22-2003, 12:55 PM
I try to be careful when getting out of my car. But it seems that the lightest grazing of my shoe against the driver's side door leaves a white mark. Are there any ideas about removing these marks?

Please don't tell me they're permanent. I rub them with a damp cloth but once dry, the marks are still there.

Can anyone help?

Peking
12-22-2003, 01:01 PM
I usually rub really hard (that sounds funny). From time to time I use the Mothers plastic cleaner (I forgot what it is really called). When I get home I will post a pic.

IIx 03 EP xII
12-22-2003, 01:29 PM
i get those marks all the time too. i have some of that cheap armor all cleaning wipe stuff... and i use that then a light coat of the armor all protectant... and it keeps the scuffs off until the armor all wears off. thats what i use.

STP03BlueSI
12-22-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
i get those marks all the time too. i have some of that cheap armor all cleaning wipe stuff... and i use that then a light coat of the armor all protectant... and it keeps the scuffs off until the armor all wears off. thats what i use.

I use the same stuff..usually lasts about 2weeks.

snubnose
12-22-2003, 01:37 PM
So what you're saying is that when the Armour All wears off, the original marks show up again?

Brettnyt
12-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Armour All and firm rubbing normally works alright on mine...

Zero Three Si
12-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Stop being a freaking puss and put some elbow grease into it!:mad: