PDA

View Full Version : aem under drive pullies?

styllinep3
12-22-2003, 09:57 PM
so im reading the new H/T, and in the back theres an article about a rsx s that they are modding. they installed a new aem fuel rail, underdrive pullies, and some leather seat crap.

well my question is does aem make underdrive pullies for the ep. i know they are making a fuel rail, but i dont know about the pullies. i did a search and didnt come up with anything. i went to aems websight, and they didnt have it listed either.

my question is do they make them, and if they dont will the rsx s fit. next question is are they worth any gains, or more of a bling bling factor

also does anyone know if the aem fuel rail is worth any gains with stock injectors and stock fuel system.

i need more power bad and just dont have the loot for a turbo or swap yet.

thanks gabe

SiRman
12-23-2003, 12:15 AM
RSX pulleys will work but you don't need the Power Steering one.

Check out this thread
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26610

styllinep3
12-23-2003, 01:41 AM
hey thanks for the info sirman.

styllinep3
12-23-2003, 11:30 PM
question why wouldn't i need the power stearing one . we do have a power steering pump right? i saw on clubrsx they have the base modle rsx aem pullies. wouldn't they be the same as ones that are for the ep . im confused help please.

gabe

SiRman
12-24-2003, 12:33 AM
Our car has EPS, which is electric/electronic power steering.
No hydrolic pump. We have a idler gear where the pump would be.

styllinep3
12-24-2003, 08:40 AM
ah ok i see now . so would a crank and, alt pelly be all that i need now? i never used pullies before .

thanks gabe