PDA

View Full Version : ClubRSX vs YellowSI..... Please find this guy!

EP3_DC5
12-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Ok this is the thread on clubrsx....
This YellowSI idiot is giving EPhatchers a bad name, and I just want to know who the little sphincter-eater is.
Really makes me mad, because these are the type of people that give Civic drivers a bad name........:(

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124838&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

I am MugenHonda on the site and posted a litle too late on page 5 or so in defence of ephatch.

;)

STP03BlueSI
12-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Sounds like a fellow ClubSI kiddy..geeze:rolleyes:

Mugen_EP
12-23-2003, 06:37 PM
I replied over there. If he is a member of EPHatch could someone give me his screen name? I would like to "take care" of the situation.;)

-Tony

nyxie
12-23-2003, 06:41 PM
that thread gave me a headache. well since i am bored out of my mind i decided to do alittle detective work. yellow si ended one of his posts with a sincerely GABE. after a search of the name "gabe," if this is in fact his name, i came across a poster here that does the exact same thing. his name is styllinep3.

god, someone shoot me i need to get out of here.

streaker666
12-23-2003, 06:46 PM
My gosh, what an arse that 'yellow' is! Makes a total fool out of himself, gives Civic a bad name, and worst of all gives EPs a bad name. I don't care if he has a K20A in his engine bay, don't care if he has turbo or SC...this guy is crap, and this is the kind of thing that drives people to vandalize cars...especially his. If indeed he drives a yellow EP3, he better not leave his car unattended.

EP3_DC5
12-23-2003, 06:49 PM
The guy is a complete moron. I hope Mugen_EP bans his IP on ephatch.

Peking
12-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP
I replied over there. If he is a member of EPHatch could someone give me his screen name? I would like to "take care" of the situation.;)
-Tony

He used to go by viet-tech over there and here. I have called him out before, guess he came back. At first I thought he was a stupid punk, but after a few of his posts. It almost seemed like he was enjoying the attention. Even if it is negative.

Yep does it on purpose
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111038

Brettnyt
12-23-2003, 06:59 PM
WTF... Givin the EP AND washington a bad name... friggin retard... Yeah, its gotta be viet tec.... That guys an idiot... I dont think he is any longer on EPhatch, but appraently he has found a home at club RSX...

Mugen_EP
12-23-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by nyxie
that thread gave me a headache. well since i am bored out of my mind i decided to do alittle detective work. yellow si ended one of his posts with a sincerely GABE. after a search of the name "gabe," if this is in fact his name, i came across a poster here that does the exact same thing. his name is styllinep3.

god, someone shoot me i need to get out of here.

Good idea but I know Gabe(styllineep3) and he isnt like that.

Peking
12-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP
Good idea but I know Gabe(styllineep3) and he isnt like that.

He quoted this (not Gabe, Yellow SI)...

Originally posted by styllinep3
what they didnt want u there, cause what you are black, spanish, what? if thats the case i would stayed on that board buggin da fuck out of them till they banned me . its funny its just like real like . MOST PEOPLE that own acuras are rich spoiled fuckers. it seems to be the same over there as in real life. all though one guy left me some decent info. anyway i say fuck um, spoiled little rich ass bitches. we dont need them fags anyway.

oh and peking make sure that u check that thread from yesterday. k20(faget)tuner made a nice little repost to u defending me . suppoably according to GOD he says u are a noob too .. i say fuck him little bitch. i just thought u might want to check on it. if need any back up over there im all over. i hate cocky spoiled rich kids . lol

gabe

Here is the link http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26606

Geez, look more carefully research before lynching.

This is also the second time being on clubrsx, same name different way of spelling it.

Peking
12-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Basically what I am trying to say is it is not Gabe, Yellow SI was quoting him. His quote actually had my name in it too. Man is he going to be surprised when he logs back on :D

Brettnyt
12-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Oh geez, did he get banned? Gabe on here (styllinep3) is in PA i believe, and from reading his posts, he is a rather nice guy... Just because some asshole in Tacoma is named gabe doesnt mean that he is the same as the gabe in PA...

Peking
12-23-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Oh geez, did he get banned? Gabe on here (styllinep3) is in PA i believe, and from reading his posts, he is a rather nice guy... Just because some asshole in Tacoma is named gabe doesnt mean that he is the same as the gabe in PA...

That isn't his name, he did "copy and paste". If you look at the quote, it is word for word on what Gabe posted in his post here in the off topic section. No one knows this sh*ts name, after reading all the posts he put up there. Nothing would make me more happy then folks knowing who he is. All we know is that he is a huge liar, giving other EP owners a bad image.

Also Tony doesn't think it was him. Cause it wasn't.

Jon

STP03BlueSI
12-23-2003, 07:45 PM
geeze..this guy sounds like he has NO life.:mad:

styllinep3
12-23-2003, 09:34 PM
hey just so u know that gabe is not me . not me at all . all though i did have an altercation on club rsx but, nothing like that . peking saw my thread over there about it . it was nothing like that .

Peking
12-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Yeah, don't worry styllinep3. Your straight, we couldn't let you fall without a trial. Just kidding mang :D

styllinep3
12-23-2003, 10:04 PM
hahaha thanks man. i had to do some research there and, find out what was going on . i just seen my name in like 3 threads. i was like wtf how this happening.

anyways thank for look for me and tony thanks to .

by the way how can anyone have fun trolling a board like that . i mean who can enjoy that much abuse from people, u know ? just a thought

later gabe