PDA

View Full Version : stock seats

daillhorse
12-24-2003, 12:15 AM
I am looking for stock Si front seats and was wondering if anyone was willing to sell me theirs? If u do wanna sell i also need the wire harness for the seats cause i had my seats stolen and my SRS light is on. I have Sparco seats if anyone is willing to trade for them but i would need cash and the seats for them though. The Sparcos i have are the Milano alcatara ones in black.

ep3hatchattack
12-24-2003, 11:47 AM
I am interested but how much are you looking to get for them with trade.... byw: retail for retail, the stock seats cost more.... but i know how you feel. let me know

daillhorse
12-24-2003, 08:00 PM
stock seats are less expensive than the Sparco Milanos.They have alot of cheaper Sparcos but not the Milanos they are the top of the line Sparcos.The only one that is more expensive than the ones i have are the leather ones.I want around $750 for the trade.

ep3hatchattack
12-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Sorry, to much. There was a direct trade for the Milanos, and stock seats except they were the red and black ones, which many eps prefer, and raiyo scored on that deal... It may be tough to ask for that much, I pass, but good luck.......