PDA

View Full Version : To Spend or Not To Spend

ep3hatchattack
12-25-2003, 09:39 PM
I just got a check for $1,000 for christmas from my mom, and dad, and I am tempted to get hondata.... For my 18th bday, and graduation together which was in the same week they gave me $2500 and my SI, and i blew all my money.... so now my question, do i be smart and save it, btw its not much but i am good at small investments, or do i spend a portion on hondata, if anyone else has ideas, i want to here, and especially if they are small investments. thanks

Type X
12-25-2003, 09:41 PM
:cough:
piss it away
: cough:

money is like doritos.....

we'll make more:D

Peking
12-25-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Type X
:cough:
piss it away
: cough:
money is like doritos.....
we'll make more:D

Very true, just don't ever spend more than you make :D

DarkHatch
12-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Just think... you almost had a enough money for a CN turbo kit and you just blew it away:eek: I'll give you my paypal address if you decide to throw anymore away:D

ep3hatchattack
12-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by DarkHatch
Just think... you almost had a enough money for a CN turbo kit and you just blew it away:eek: I'll give you my paypal address if you decide to throw anymore away:D

I know i cant fuckin believe it
GF's do that to ya......

icegrill
12-26-2003, 12:21 PM
Thats pretty wierd they just wrote you a check for Christmas :o Kind of impersonal from your own parents? Blow it all, your parents will give you more.;)

BlackNRedSi
12-26-2003, 02:36 PM
put it into your savings...or be wise and contribute to a roth ira

save 2 grand a year from the age you are now, by the time you retire you'll have BANK...dont blow your money away

eric

ep3hatchattack
12-26-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
put it into your savings...or be wise and contribute to a roth ira

save 2 grand a year from the age you are now, by the time you retire you'll have BANK...dont blow your money away

eric

I think that sounds like the best idea.. i used to have one when i was younger... as for a check being impersonal, they know that is what i like best because i can choose exactly what i want, and they know i am a good investor (at times)