PDA

View Full Version : N00bie

Mac1
12-26-2003, 10:24 AM
Whats up everyone. My name is erren and I am new on here as u can see. I havent purchased my Si yet, but I am bargaining with the salesman to see if he will go any lower. I own a 1988 acura integra(God bless its soul) which died on me thanksgiving. This is the opportunity to get a nice car so I kept my eye on here reading everything about them and learning so that I can make the right decision. a lot have even convinced me that the rsx-s isnt as good as a car and thats hard because I love them. Well I hope that I have correct punctuation and spelling because I dont want anyone raggin on me. Thanks for the time

ep3hatchattack
12-26-2003, 10:39 AM
Welcome, and dont get addicted....

Mac1
12-26-2003, 10:44 AM
haha, I hope so

Peking
12-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack

True dat :D and welcome:)

Civicvtec1ps
12-26-2003, 10:46 AM
Welcome to ephatch

Zero Three Si
12-26-2003, 10:58 AM
Truth of the matter is, alot of people from this site will end up putting the RSX type S engine in our cars. Due to the fact that we are too cheap to pay an extra 5-7 grand, is the reason we chose the ep over the dc5.

Not to mention the coolness factor the EP has.

dj addicted
12-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack

Addicted??? wait.. thats me!!!!

Mac1
12-26-2003, 11:14 AM
I feel ya on not spending the extra money on the s and thats why I looked at the EP. I like u guys already.

02SilverSiHB
12-26-2003, 11:19 AM
welcome!

Brettnyt
12-26-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dj addicted
Addicted??? wait.. thats me!!!!

No no no... Thats ME... I am currently on the patch, the inhaler, and the gum, and I am still an avid ephatcher....

freidaddy
12-26-2003, 04:57 PM
welcome. :)

Mac1
12-28-2003, 12:49 AM
Well I drove the Ep today and I am whipped. I loved the pickup that the Si had and I loved the way it felt. I just have to wait on my down payment to get it. I hope that nobody gets it before me or I will have to go on a rampage. I love the damn car now and I hope that there will be a wide variety of stuff for it.

ep3hatchattack
12-28-2003, 12:52 AM
Put an Intake on like the AEM, or Injen, then i want to hear what you say about it! ;) Love it

oldschoolimport
12-28-2003, 12:56 AM
you brought a tear to my eye:'( I started out in an 88 teg ls. great car. as far as the down-payment, my dealer let me do a 7 day note. I took the car home and came back the next week with 10 C notes in my pocket:D

Type X
12-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Welcome

SinisterCivicSi
12-28-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
No no no... Thats ME... I am currently on the patch, the inhaler, and the gum, and I am still an avid ephatcher....

LMAO now thats funny. :D

i know what you mean, i love my baby. every time i see one on the road (very rarely) i freak out and either wave or flash my lights at em.

welcome to the site - its a beautiful thing to see another ephatcher on board.

TrippZ
12-28-2003, 07:52 PM
things to note

1) you're either going to run into complete morons on the board, or really cool people. there is no inbetween

2) you might as well kiss all the other sites you visit goodbye... look at my post count. EPHatch is my life. someone save me

3) just hurry up and start making fun of me now. everyone else does it. just get it over with. /me dies.

welcome :) enjoy :) let the vets help you if we can

STP03BlueSI
12-28-2003, 08:33 PM
Welcome.

BTW..this isnt your ordinary Forum site..it is actually like another family, we all own the same car, the ones that sell their EP(some have for Skittles, and other cars) but they are still on this site. Even if you dont buy the EP, come and check out the site. There is TONS to learn about the EP.

Oh and if you do get the EP, you will probably have a smile on your face everyday(i know i do), because there really isnt that many of us around:D

ok i am done now..

Chris

Mac1
12-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Well to everyone, I appreciate ur warm welcomes and I feel loved. I am hoping so much on getting the Ep and learning so much about the wonderful vehicle. I hope I wont become an asshole or a dumbass cause if I do I want someone to straighten me out. Again I thank u and I will be on every topic learning and asking.

Peking
12-29-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Mac1
Well to everyone, I appreciate ur warm welcomes and I feel loved. I am hoping so much on getting the Ep and learning so much about the wonderful vehicle. I hope I wont become an asshole or a dumbass cause if I do I want someone to straighten me out. Again I thank u and I will be on every topic learning and asking.

Good attitude :D

STP03BlueSI
12-29-2003, 01:22 PM

Oh we will straighen you out all right...http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-003.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/teufel/devil-smiley-029.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/waffen/violent-smiley-036.gif

SinisterCivicSi
12-29-2003, 02:10 PM
I hope I wont become an asshole or a dumbass cause if I do I want someone to straighten me out.

;) oh no prob, i would be happy to if you step outta line (along with others), but from what i see, your cool. :D