PDA

View Full Version : how many.....?????

RacingCivicSi02
06-12-2002, 08:31 PM
How many different mods is their for the si?

kangoljas
06-12-2002, 10:37 PM
currently.
Engine:
Injen and AEM CAI
I think Thermodynamic R and D has a catback coming out ask Rocket Civic he has one on the way.

so far no headers are on the market for the SI itself but ask JDMmiami he fit a set of H&R headers from a RSX base model on his

Suspension:
Ground Control Coilovers
Sprint Lowering Springs
Koni adjustable Struts

Thats it the cubbard is pretty bare for now.

A few body kits out the aformentioned CTR kit from Erebuni, APC kit thats on the Incubus SI, and someone showed a pic of the buddy club but thats probably way off from hitting the shelves right now.

Keep checking the forum stuff should start flying on the shelves soon. I remember checking the RSX board over at clubrsx and I remember how they kept waiting and still are for parts. So be patient it will happen.

JM2cents

Jason

RacingCivicSi02
06-13-2002, 12:21 AM
Yea thanks for the info. It helped alot. Which intake is Better Aem or Injen. And how is the ground control Coil-overs with the stock Struts. The only kits i like rite now is the Buddy club and the Type-R kit. Once again thanks for the info.

Idonthaveahatch
06-13-2002, 08:20 AM
H&R lowering springs.

SIborland
06-14-2002, 09:17 AM
The ground controls will be fine with the stock shocks unless you slam it. They will still wear out faster either way though. The AEM CAI is much better than the Injen. The injen sits in the engine bay and collects hot air while the AEM CAI rests in the front bumper and gets the oh so sweet cold air. Its a great mod!

miamijdm
06-14-2002, 09:34 AM
yeah, like Kangojlas said, I was able to put a header from the base RSX on my car.. I put one from HP motorsports. I don't know how much power it gave me, but it sure looks very well built.. I've also got an injen intake on there.. I'll post any other mods i do.. thanks

xlr8
06-14-2002, 02:12 PM
mugen rear sway bar is available, it costs alot

RacingCivicSi02
06-24-2002, 08:05 PM
Where can i find some Cheap GCC's from and what about the H&R springs. Im looking to drop it about 2". Wheres the best place to get it at?

xlr8
06-24-2002, 08:10 PM
groupbuycenter.com always check there first

RacingCivicSi02
06-24-2002, 08:11 PM
alrite kool. Even though i don't really trust the people on there. I might give it a try.