Vierge99
12-30-2003, 01:49 PM
I just ordered all kinds of stuff for my EP. :D

- DC Sports Headers
- Injen SRI w/ heatshield
- Nology Hotwires
- Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
- Skunk2 Shift Knob
- Next day shipping (about the price of some headers)

I'll have it all installed soon too. And hopefully I'll be able to get you guys some pics finally. If you look at my mods I've already done a good amount of stuff to my car.

Next up:

- Cam gears
- Camshafts
- Spoon or Mugen ECU
- Lower end kit (stroker, pistons, connecting rods)
- Valve springs
- Valve retainers
- Head gasket
- Valve Cover
- Supercharger

PAPITUYO326
12-30-2003, 02:17 PM
SWEET mods!

shimmy_yaz
12-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Dammit threads like this just make me wanna rob a bank so I can get more mods :D :angel:

Sounds like you are doing good with the car and will be interested to see what times you run with all the engine mods.

dj addicted
12-30-2003, 02:43 PM
you racing this coming weekend or something?? how come you didnt save money and go with the normal shipping

Vierge99
12-30-2003, 09:31 PM
There is a track in Sacramento I can take it to but I've never raced on a track. I wouldn't know who to call or what to bring or anything. I paid next day shipping because I'm impatient and could afford it. =)

I got an XMas bonus and chose to spend a healthy portion of it on the car. There's a turbo EP3 in the area and I'm trying to catch up with him...

k20hatch
12-30-2003, 09:39 PM
Awsome man!!!!!!! Ya i just had my x-mas again yesterday when the ups man came with my new corbeau racing seats!!

dj addicted
12-31-2003, 06:44 AM
my car got jipped on her XMas gift. I detailed the hell out of her this past saturday... inside and out. It took about 3 hours to do..well, I come out sunday morning and there are huge water spots all over the car... then I look and I see huge waterspots all over everyones car and I find out that it was because a sprinkler head was broken at the apt complex and it just shot water straight up.....and all over the cars. Talk about pissing me off.

STP03BlueSI
12-31-2003, 08:21 AM
Wow nice gifts! I hope to have my DC header ordered today:D

sniperSI
12-31-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
Dammit threads like this just make me wanna rob a bank so I can get more mods :D :angel:

Sounds like you are doing good with the car and will be interested to see what times you run with all the engine mods.

I'm with you shimmy, lets get a plan together.