PDA

View Full Version : fog lights

nobike12
12-30-2003, 02:18 PM
hey im a newbie but i was wondering if any of you guys know what i can do to install some fog lights on my civic si... i never got oem ones when i bought the car but i want em now, let me know

Btrthnezr3
12-30-2003, 02:23 PM
Check out www.HandaAccessories.com
They have just about everything oem you could want!
And for better prices than your local Stealership...err Dealership.
:D

nobike12
12-30-2003, 02:30 PM
awsome thx alot

nobike12
12-30-2003, 02:36 PM
wait i was just thinking, are there any aftermarket foglights that i should look into that'll be better than the oem ones?

fsugatorbait
12-31-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by nobike12
wait i was just thinking, are there any aftermarket foglights that i should look into that'll be better than the oem ones?

Not really, you cant overlook the factory fit inside and outside of the car. I didnt get fogs with my car but added the OEM ones later and am very pleased with them. Install was a breeze, pretty much plug and play with minor cutting of your front bumper. Definately worth it. Just my .02

BarracksSi
01-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
Not really, you cant overlook the factory fit inside and outside of the car.

That's what frustrates me about aftermarket foglights. I know, I'm sure that if I dug around I might be able to find an OEM wiring harness with all the plugs, and use it to run an aftermarket set, but they all just look so cheap no matter how high-tech the lenses are.

I should've gotten the dealer to throw in a set. I'll just have to save up and buy online.