PDA

View Full Version : should i or not?

oompaloompab0i
12-30-2003, 03:11 PM
okay, ive got my sprint springs and was going to install but i began to doubt the quality. i was wondering if i install the springs now, will i have suspension problems in the future (cuz it does void my warranty on suspension)and i dont want to mess with those problems...what are you experiences with springs (i already know improves handling...) but do they start to sag quickly like after a year or two or are they good for a long time...?

SiOnTheFly
12-30-2003, 03:19 PM
i have sprint springs...and i havent had a problem with them. looks good and doesnt ride half bad either.

2.0L Monster
12-30-2003, 03:22 PM
Just keep you stock springs so if anything happens to you new ones you can still drive. :D

blacksihatch
12-30-2003, 03:31 PM
You might want to look into after market shocks and struts, I heard that since you are using a shorter spring it may put more stress on those parts. Also look into camber kits to save uneven tire wear.

k20whiteboi269
12-30-2003, 03:35 PM
the only major problems that you will run into is your oem shocks and your camber. stock shocks generally last only about a year after dropping the car.(depending on the drop and how it has been driven)

prolly gonna want to get a camber kit to even out your tire wear. unless you dont mind buying tires 3 times a year ;)

oompaloompab0i
12-30-2003, 06:44 PM
oh man, thanks for the info guys, so in general, springs look good and ride good, but after a while they jack up your tires and start to just put stress on everything...

oh yea, happy new year guys!