PDA

View Full Version : Take u pick!!!

EP3racer
12-30-2003, 08:22 PM
D3 carbon fiber lip kit
or
Honda HFP lip kit?

the D3 is a couble of hundred dollars more exspensive but I am asking for ur opinion. What would u get if u have a WHITE EP3?
If I get the carbon fiber, I leave it carbon fiber, and the HFP kit is already painted so that cool.

And I am also deciding on what spoiler to get

Replica mugen spoiler ($380 shipped)
or
Honda spoiler (look like type R) ($520 pick up at honda and already painted)

Thanks for the opinions.

k20hatch
12-30-2003, 08:25 PM
My choice:

1) Carbon Fiber lip only if you plan of the rest of the kit in the future

2) Mugen Rep Wing fo sho!!

Si Death
12-30-2003, 09:51 PM
i actually really like the fiberimage kit, cleanest looking kit for ep

Civicvtec1ps
12-31-2003, 12:27 AM
D3 kit and mugen cf spoiler.

02SilverSiHB
12-31-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
D3 kit and mugen cf spoiler.
oh yeah baby :D and if you don't like it carbon fiber, you can always paint it...as I plan to do soon in april

BlackNRedSi
12-31-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by k20hatch
My choice:

1) Carbon Fiber lip only if you plan of the rest of the kit in the future

2) Mugen Rep Wing fo sho!!

good choices k20hatch....now, about the mugen rep wing...k20 dude you NEED to get the mugen rep wing yourself, and color match it to your car! I dont think any1 has done that yet in your color code!

k20hatch
12-31-2003, 09:56 AM
Mugen Wing is Def on the top of my list right now!! I have the money i dunno if i wanna wait till after winter until it starts warming up to get it and get it put on!! I just put my new corbeau racing seats in and have to order my red vavle cover and carbon fiber dash kit "only because i chipped the silver installing the tv!

BlackNRedSi
12-31-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
Mugen Wing is Def on the top of my list right now!! I have the money i dunno if i wanna wait till after winter until it starts warming up to get it and get it put on!! I just put my new corbeau racing seats in and have to order my red vavle cover and carbon fiber dash kit "only because i chipped the silver installing the tv!

i say you put a order in now @ showstoppers since the wings get sold SO quick...get it to your door, hold it down...get it painted...and let it chill til spring...Mine has been doing good thu the winter so far...

def get it painted tho, it will make your car look sooo hott (not that it already doesnt)

Ok sorry to the person that started this thread...

EP3racer
12-31-2003, 09:14 PM
i say you put a order in now @ showstoppers since the wings get sold SO quick...get it to your door, hold it down...get it painted...and let it chill til spring...Mine has been doing good thu the winter so far...

It alright.

BTW the real JDM mugen wing is adjustable, is the replica also djustable???

2003EPHatch
12-31-2003, 10:24 PM
D3 Lip kit.

redronin22
01-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by EP3racer
It alright.

yes. its the same wing accept the way the adjustments are made. mugen has allen screws, replica has phillips.

Peking
01-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by EP3racer
It alright.

It does, but is not needed (any adjustment). Go for the D3 kit and Mugen wing :D