PDA

View Full Version : Tanabe

danoonez
12-30-2003, 09:27 PM
I really like the Tanabe NF210 springs. But on Tanabe's website it lists the same part numbers for the springs for the Si and the springs for the civic coupe. Anybody know if they're wrong or if they're actually using the same springs for both models? And if they are selling the same springs for the coupe and the Si, anybody know if that works?

02SilverSiHB
12-30-2003, 10:24 PM
yeah, same ones for the civic coupes...
LAW had two different types of the tanabe springs...his picture is all fucked up though...damn server went ape shit.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10125

danoonez
12-30-2003, 10:33 PM
So even though they were first made for the civic coupe, they do work on the Si? good deal

02SilverSiHB
12-31-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by danoonez
So even though they were first made for the civic coupe, they do work on the Si? good deal
yeah, any coupe civics will work, but I'm not sure of their spring rates though, may not be a very sporty ride...maybe. Kind of like the tein s-techs..those are made for the coupe but have an extremely low spring rate and are real soft...too soft for me. I wanted something more stiff

danoonez
12-31-2003, 12:07 PM
but I'm not sure of their spring rates though, may not be a very sporty ride...maybe. Kind of like the tein s-techs..those are made for the coupe but have an extremely low spring rate and are real soft...

Oh okay. Yeah I noticed something was kind of strange when I was looking up all the spring rates for the DF, NF, and GF, they were so much lower than most (if not all) of the spring rates in that sticky thread. Looks like Tanabe is out of the picture then:( .