PDA

View Full Version : Funny noises?

phokingphosho
12-30-2003, 09:39 PM
Ok, I finally figured out a way to describe the sound I hear in my car. I only hear when I'm going over 20 and under 40 mph. It's during the cold weather, around 45 degrees Farenheight and under. If you hear the noise the head unit makes when your songs change, the little kind of squeeky noise, that's what I hear during that specified situation. Does anyone else hear this? It also sounds like there's something not lubricated but I'm not sure what it is. I also hear the rattles which from what I can tell seems to be common, but it's really annoying. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for that? It'd be pretty gay to take a chick out and she hears all these rattles on a new car. :( Well, that's all for now, thanks for all and any help.

Chinaboy
12-30-2003, 10:14 PM
hey dude, I know what u mean, it has to be cold too... I havn't had any rattles or anything in my EP yet... but my TSX... god it sucks... its up there somewhere and it creaks makes all these god awful noises... I think it is up on the lining of the sunroof... that is what i hear.. .see ifyou can grease some of the lining up there and it might help... the rest sounds like the car is too stiff, and then the body is hugging the front windsheild too tight nad it make sounds.

but good luck

priest6479
12-31-2003, 09:33 AM
I so know what you mean, I have the same thing too, not sure what it is, just crank the shit outta your stereo and the sound seems to fix itself.

DarkHatch
01-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Huh... never herd any of those noises.