PDA

View Full Version : help installing emanage

angryfist
12-31-2003, 05:27 PM
all those out there that jsut installed the greddy turbo kit. can you give me some info on the emanage.

i've installed this on other cars before but dont have any info on the EP. do you guys have the instructions with wiring diagrams, rotory switch setting, and jumper settings? if someone could type this out or scan the directions with the greddy kit i'm sure others will need this too.

my friend just put a revhard kit on his EP and is running super rich so we need the emanage to tune it for more power.

any help would be appreciated,
Jason

angryfist
01-02-2004, 02:47 PM
anyone have a ecu pinout???

i did a search but can't find anything.

02SilverSiHB
01-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by angryfist
anyone have a ecu pinout???

i did a search but can't find anything.
two places I found that might have what you need
http://www.k-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=639
http://www.k-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=848

angryfist
01-06-2004, 09:46 AM
thanks for the links silversi they helped me with a few things.

will the emanage control i-vtec? i dont know if the new vtec system has something different with it that the emanage cant do.

can someone open up their emanage and tell me what the all of the jumpers are set to.

thanks for the help,
Jason

02SilverSiHB
01-06-2004, 01:13 PM
thanks for the links silversi they helped me with a few things.

will the emanage control i-vtec? i dont know if the new vtec system has something different with it that the emanage cant do.

can someone open up their emanage and tell me what the all of the jumpers are set to.

thanks for the help,
Jason
might want to pm ep_nezay, he seems to have talked back and forth with kenji@greddy He figured out all the connections.
Sorry I can't be of much help, I don't have the kit...yet ;)

ep_nezay
01-06-2004, 10:18 PM

1)will the emanage control i-vtec? i dont know if the new vtec system has something different with it that the emanage cant do.

2)can someone open up their emanage and tell me what the all of the jumpers are set to.

thanks for the help,
Jason

1)No, the emanage will not be able to control the vtec, nor do you want to, unless you want lower hp numbers.
The A3 doesnt respond the same as the old B-series motors when it comes to vtec. Did you have in mind the later it kicks in, the harder it pops.:)

2)Mine are set to 4-8-E.

I will get the emanage instructions as soon as I find the hidden box in the garage.

angryfist
01-06-2004, 10:33 PM
thanks for the reply. i already hooked everythign up without vtec cause i didnt want it hook up anyways. i just found a diagram for the rsx and the only thing i hooked up wrong was the injector ground. so far i only have one problem. while real-time monitoring the emanage, the timing graph and injection map is staying at 4.8-5.0 the rpms go up no problem. i dont know if the ground is causing the problem, i have to wait till i get the car again to rewire it and check.

i'll let you know if i have anymore problems. thanks again for the reply,

Jason

ep_nezay
01-06-2004, 10:56 PM
thanks for the reply. i already hooked everythign up without vtec cause i didnt want it hook up anyways. i just found a diagram for the rsx and the only thing i hooked up wrong was the injector ground. so far i only have one problem. while real-time monitoring the emanage, the timing graph and injection map is staying at 4.8-5.0 the rpms go up no problem. i dont know if the ground is causing the problem, i have to wait till i get the car again to rewire it and check.

i'll let you know if i have anymore problems. thanks again for the reply,

Jason

Thats defenately a problem. Recheck everything and make sure you soldered your connections.
Also, why dont you want vtec hooked up? It would only help you.