PDA

View Full Version : sun proview lights and power ring

irrational
12-31-2003, 09:26 PM
what are your thoughts on these bulbs? what are your thoughts on the power rings on the bottom?

http://www.sunautomobile.com/pro_pvhalogen.htm

i went and got some of those glowing rings to try em out. i will let you know what they look like once i install em. if it looks ricey they will be for sale.....lmao

Civicvtec1ps
12-31-2003, 09:27 PM
Cool. Post some pics when you get it.

HgSi
01-06-2004, 04:55 AM
I don't understand why anyone would want pink or green or whatever colour headlights. Headlights are there to help people see in the dark. Filtering the light to make it pink is counterproductive because it removes some of the light, and therefore there is less light on the road, where it is needed. Not to mention how much it would suck to have to drive through a pink-looking world.

As for the power rings... they're kind of cool, I suppose. People will be like "Yo, you forgot your lights on, and your battery's almost dead." And you can be like "STFU, what do you know?"

irrational
01-06-2004, 11:31 AM
yeah im not really down with those pink and green lights either but...the sad truth is that they probably sell em. i have seen them all on a working display at super autobacs and the green is not so bad but that pink blaaah. i am gonna put those power rings in today.

Speck
01-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Where did you get these? I can't find a site to order from? What's the cost? and get pics!! :)

-=speck=-

irrational
01-06-2004, 01:11 PM
i bought the power rings at super autobacs (http://www.autobacsusa.com) for 10 bucks

VividDreams
01-20-2004, 06:44 PM
im surprised they didnt use the pink ones in the S2 in 2F2F. everything else on that car was pink. they totally ruined that innocent S2

Spazhead
01-21-2004, 09:51 AM
hehe you're gonna get a bunch of people telling you you left your lights on.

irrational
01-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Spazhead
hehe you're gonna get a bunch of people telling you you left your lights on. they are not that bright i will take some pics for you guys soon. they are not ricey imo either. they look ok.

Speck
01-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Pics would be good... even better is a price quote to get ME some :)

-=speck=-