PDA

View Full Version : E-Management and vafc2 controller???

02HatchSI
01-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Well since nobody had a clue about my prior engagements to the car (n/x nos, vafc2 controller, and greddy turbo kit) i will ask this... Will e-management and the vafc2 controller corrispond with one another or would it be a waste of money... see i wanna have a shot with the greddy kit as well as have my car tuned for the shot... I hope this doesn't confuse you all... well if somebody could answer that'd be great :)... Thanks and if this is in the wrong thread i am sorry!!!

Peking
01-01-2004, 02:17 PM
So you are running boost and N/X? Interesting combo, heard it can be done. I have thought about doing something similiar except with JR supercharger and some kind of N/X kit with computer controlled (programed to come on around 5k). So I could have the S/C giving me boost in the normal rpm, while the N/X would give me that little extra in the higher revs (not a big shot, just alittle). Now that you have asked the question about controlling, I don't see any problem with having both. As long as they are tuned correctly. You must have deep pockets.

beansbear
01-01-2004, 02:33 PM
forego the vafc.. just reflash / reprogram the emanage unit to do what you want it to do and get the profec controller.

02HatchSI
01-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Peking
So you are running boost and N/X? Interesting combo, heard it can be done. I have thought about doing something similiar except with JR supercharger and some kind of N/X kit with computer controlled (programed to come on around 5k). So I could have the S/C giving me boost in the normal rpm, while the N/X would give me that little extra in the higher revs (not a big shot, just alittle). Now that you have asked the question about controlling, I don't see any problem with having both. As long as they are tuned correctly. You must have deep pockets.

Nooo... I am getting ideas about what to spend money on... I am saving up for the turbo kit right now as well as everything else... It just bothered me about the whole idea on the vtec controller and the e-management... but a good combo. indeed i think... I just gotta see how much my engine can take powerwise...