PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything about this?

Kwazie
01-03-2004, 12:03 AM
http://www.mrcleanautodry.com

USMCSI PT.2
01-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Yeah I saw the comercial, I don't know still nothing like a soft hand wash and dry and a hand wax. Could be good product though, I guess I can't knock till I try it.

the JigGa mAn
01-03-2004, 12:45 AM
whoa thats awesome...dont need it now...ill wait till its out in stores...but i think ill be picking that up

beansbear
01-03-2004, 01:22 AM
i have it...
its okay.
it doesnt leave water spots but i think it will get expensive in the long run since i wash my car a whole lot.

dchu
01-03-2004, 04:29 AM
It's out at Target already. Sucks cause I bought it online then saw it at Target the next day. It was $20 for the sprayer and one bottle of soap and filter. It probably is more expensive then hand drying but it also cuts down on swirls, something people with black cars will love. Not to mention I don't have to pull out that dank moldy smelling absorber anymore. :D

Stoop
01-03-2004, 11:24 AM
All the reviews about the product that I have heard have been good. I haven't personally tried it myself, but MAY be willing to give it a try. (I'm still more of a fan of washing the car myself with the products I've chosen.:cool: )

It may be still to early to know if it's any good though seeing as how new the product still is.:angel:

beansbear
01-03-2004, 11:35 AM
I dont really like the soap it comes with. I end up using my regular car wash soap and just use the ionized water to hose it down so there are no water spots.