PDA

View Full Version : for anyone who cares ctr 22 mm sway on ebay

styllinep3
01-05-2004, 06:08 PM
just for anyone who cares there 3 left on ebay . i jusy order one 22 mm ctr rear sway with bushings. buy it now is only 93 bucks. these are hard to find sometimes so im just trying to help out

here the link
http://search.ebaymotors.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Febay motors%2Fws%2F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=ep3&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ebaytag1=ebayreg&category0=6000&st=2&s_partnerid=2%26category1%3D6028%26siteid%3D100&BasicSearch=&from=R2&catref=C3

had to put the search page cause, when i tried to put up the page for the ctr bar it goes to my ebay page cause, i bought one. just scroll down its about half way down the page

gabe

Hatch, Si Hatch
01-06-2004, 06:25 AM
Hmmm...kinda expensive isn't it? Haven't most people been getting this for right at $100. If this was free shipping it might be cool.

styllinep3
01-06-2004, 08:00 AM
dude i only payed like $112 shipped. thats one dollar more then hondawerks . give me a break dude its $12 more then the price u said. is that that really that much more? now if it was $150 or even $130 i can see your point. considering these are kinda hard to find i think its a great deal. beside like it say in the subject thread FOR THOSE WHO CARE. obviously u dont.

Hatch, Si Hatch
01-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Whoa man, I wasn't trying to attack you, your post, or the sale on eBay. I was simply asking if it was on the expensive side. I really had no idea how much people were paying for these. I just though it was lower than that normally.

ATTENTION: The above post is not be read as an agressive one, if it was truly an agressive post it would contain exclamation points and :mad: or :yellm:

WARNING: The above "Attention" message is to be read sarcastically :) :D ;) :cool: :angel:

Sorry for the confusion, I guess I should make better use of the smileys in my posts, but if you read my other posts you will see that I'm not a "confrontational" poster, I'm just here to learn and have fun ;)

styllinep3
01-06-2004, 12:37 PM
im sorry man but, im just so used to everyone knocking u one here . i took it wrong . im sorry. :(