PDA

View Full Version : Paying for other people's stupidity...

motomoron
01-05-2004, 07:25 PM
The EP's in the care of Kurz Autobody ***again***. Some clueless fuckwit driving a V*lv* backed into me in a parking lot. Never even looked, just like the other clueless fuckwit who wasted my driver's side door 6 months ago. I'm getting two huge door ding done (0n my dime) same time, both courtesy of inconsiderate pricks in SUVs with their 300lb doors.

AND...

I'm driving a friggin' Saturn rental that smells like vanilla air freshner while my car's getting covered with Bondo dust.

:yellm: :yellm: :yellm: :yellm: :yellm: :yellm: :yellm: :yellm:

beansbear
01-05-2004, 07:54 PM
i feel for you....
my car is getting its bumper repainted because on christmas eve someone hit it while it was parked at the shopping center. no note or anything.

thanks a lot!!!! grrrrrrr

dj addicted
01-05-2004, 07:55 PM
wow.. same thing happened to me.. my car got "tapped" friday and now they have to replace the entire drivers side front fender... costing me 250 plus rental car

plpong893
01-05-2004, 07:56 PM
i feel ur paint my car go abused by a 92 camry at school 1,400 in damage. but she left a note and now my kit is getting put on for free soon as the money comes in from her insurance :D

beansbear
01-05-2004, 07:58 PM
see...
this is what im talking about... people hit cars and dont take responsibility. i would have at least had the guts to leave a note telling them im sorry and to contact me...

ever since they started handing out drivers licenses from Sears and Kmart... damn....

well lucky for me the body shop guy is a friend... i should have my car back tonight.

Siman
01-05-2004, 11:54 PM
"AND...

I'm driving a friggin' Saturn rental that smells like vanilla air freshner while my car's getting covered with Bondo dust."

That is one hella funny line man LMAO!

I feel your pain with a car being in the shop.....mine is in on tranny warranty!
:confused: