PDA

View Full Version : just done alum shift bushings

denmah
01-05-2004, 10:16 PM
hey i feel the diff, didnt drop any shit, and had no trouble at all, i didnt like in the directions it said to mash the things down and try and grab them, if you take a pair of pliers and pull em they come right out.

anyway i love the diff very noticeable for me. well worth the 16 shipped. now i cant wait for my knob and my neuspeed SS

Peking
01-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Cool, glad to hear you didn't drop any :)

SiR_d1
01-05-2004, 10:28 PM
I keep hearing the install was hell so IM just avoiding this completely

Peking
01-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SiR_d1
I keep hearing the install was hell so IM just avoiding this completely

If you are not careful, then it can be. I learned alot from taking that stuff apart. Then again I broke a few clips too :(

SiR_d1
01-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Peking
If you are not careful, then it can be. I learned alot from taking that stuff apart. Then again I broke a few clips too :(

exactly what I'm afraid of:D

denmah
01-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by SiR_d1
exactly what I'm afraid of:D

ive taken my shift dash piece out more times than i can think, never broke it.

stop bein a wuss and toss in the bushings! :p
it was easy! youll get a sence of accomplishment and you can add it to your mods list lmao.

jk

cHiNoYbOi14
01-05-2004, 11:30 PM
I'd put in some bushings if I could get the damn trim around the shifter off! It's so frustrating cuz the clips on the left on bottom of the trim will pop off easily but then the right side won't!!! I'm afraid of using too much force to pull out the right side, but at this point I'm thinking of just a screwdriver to pop it off even if the clips break. Sorry had to vent...