PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pics of a Euro Yellow EP......

EKON
01-06-2004, 07:07 AM
I'm looking for pics of Euro Yellow EPs with a Carbon Fiber Hood and painted headlights (Black or Gunmetal). Doesn't need to have both.

Thanks,

EKON:D

fsugatorbait
01-06-2004, 07:18 AM
search for paxies car in the member's ride forum.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Like this?

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:14 AM
:*

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Oh Drool!!! :p
Me Lovey Da Paxie!!

EKON
01-06-2004, 10:18 AM
Yes, thanks guys. Paxie I'm glad to see you've gotten your car back. I love my Yellow EP, and when I saw the pics of your car wrecked I just wanted to cry man. Thanks for the pic.

EKON:D

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm a pic whore any chance i get :confused:

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 10:23 AM
You gotta love it...you just gotta...I'd love some more pics Paxie. I'll totally represent you on my laptop wallpaper...(when and if I ever get it back :'( )

EKON
01-06-2004, 10:24 AM
What color did you use on the headlights.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:29 AM
:kissm:

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:38 AM
The color i used was found at a hobbie shop. I bought the tamya FINE White primer, Then sprayed them with the white first. let it dryed then bought the Tamya or hobbico paint in gun metal to match. I airbrushed mine thats why it looks different.

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Dayum, Paxie your ride is so very nice. I am such a carbon fiber whore. Too bad I have no money...or else my car would be fitted with the CF Hood, CF Hatch, JDM Headlights and some gunmetal or black wheels. I'm soo damn jealous.
Hey...just for luck...everybody send me good vibes for my political science grade and to have my laptop be fixable! Sorry to thread jack...I need some help.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Looks so good alot of people think its JDM... :confused: Then i tell them its not :'( :D

Heres the plastic piece i got from a guy in canada, I forgot his ephatch name.:confused: He hand made this plastic thingy!!! then i panted it silver. oh go the CTR knob from Showstoppers. as well as the hood and hatch... and i didn't get not X-mas present from them :mad: j/k I also bought some Red H emblems.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
Hey...just for luck...everybody send me good vibes for my political science grade and to have my laptop be fixable! Sorry to thread jack...I need some help.

Your laptop is broken? i know we have people on ephatch that can help you, i dont know shit about computers.....

Anybody!!

If you help you can Get a COOL prize!!

plpong893
01-06-2004, 11:04 AM
love that car

k20hatch
01-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Ahhh seeing Euro Yellow is so rare...:D Way to rep the euro yellows!! Im getting ready to join the carbon fiber club with my euro yellow this week!! Gotta call chuck and rockey by the end of the week to get rid of this money!! :D

Looking good Paxie!!:cool:

STP03BlueSI
01-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Paxie, can u post a pic of the inside of that hatch> I would love to see what it looks like from the other side of that beautiful Hatch.

Oh btw is that the BC hood?:D

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
Your laptop is broken? i know we have people on ephatch that can help you, i dont know shit about computers.....

Anybody!!

If you help you can Get a COOL prize!!
Thanks so much Paxie for trying to help! That was really sweet...

I took my laptop up to gateway. The screen is all blotchy and stuff and they said it was "dead pixels"...they are sending it off but I'm not sure if it can be fixed. I am just hoping and praying. And worried sick over my grade...heh...that's what I get I guess...but it's weird cuz it should have been posted before xmas but it wasn't so I was worried something was wrong so I emailed my teacher yesterday and he apparently didn't know they weren't posted and called the Political Science office and they had lost the grade sheet! They quickly found it and turned it in he said...but the grade is still not posted. I just have to have my laptop back before school starts on the 20th.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Paxie, can u post a pic of the inside of that hatch> I would love to see what it looks like from the other side of that beautiful Hatch.

Oh btw is that the BC hood?:D

Its the monster hood from Showstoppers.

Heres the inside with out the cover.

Jpax
01-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
Political Science office and they had lost the grade sheet! They quickly found it and turned it in he said...but the grade is still not posted. I just have to have my laptop back before school starts on the 20th.

What are you studing to require political science? Seems like alot of book work, Or is that your major?

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah. Unfortunately, Political Science is my major. The class I took was actually called Intro to Political Theory. We studied Hobbes, Rousseau, Marx, Plato and a few other people. It was interesting but very hard. I am praying for a B. My grades were 84 and 82 and I was there everyday except one and he did take attendance most of the time. (so I'm thinking that may play some part) The last test though, was very hard and I'm just hoping I did ok. I think I figured out I had to get a 72 to get an 80 which is a B unless he's one of those B- type of teachers. I hope not. A b would really be sufficient for me...hehe :D

Jpax
01-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Wow, I'm sure you will get an A with as much as you attended. :D So you find out on the 20th? have to post it up when you find out now. :D

Btrthnezr3
01-06-2004, 04:37 PM
I sure will...
I might just start an off topic thread about grades when I find out. A bunch of us go to school, so seeing what kind of classes we are taking, where we go to school, and our grades would be kinda cool. In fact, I will do that when I get the grade...hopefully soon. Thanks for the idea Paxie!

freidaddy
01-06-2004, 04:56 PM
hey paxie, where did you get the carbon fiber hatch from? it looks very nice.

TrippZ
01-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
oh go the CTR knob from Showstoppers. as well as the hood and hatch...

Jpax
01-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by freidaddy
hey paxie, where did you get the carbon fiber hatch from? it looks very nice.

I got it from Showstoppers, Its made by VIS. a leader in CF manufacturing.

GEMINI
01-06-2004, 07:13 PM
the carbon fiber hatch looks hot, but how hard was it to install? do all the covers go back on the inside of the hatch or is this the end result?
http://ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=315704

Jpax
01-06-2004, 09:02 PM
You can reinstall the covers most of the holes that the press fit connectors are predrilled, but some need to be drilled bigger.