PDA

View Full Version : All JDM Parts for EP-3

2002EP
09-21-2002, 05:40 PM
This site has everything you'd ever want to make you Si a CTR.

http://www.fizzautosports.com/jdm/jdm_civic/jdm_ep3_oem.html

civic hatch boi
09-21-2002, 05:52 PM
will those lips/skirts fit our cars?? prob not huh?

2002EP
09-21-2002, 05:55 PM
I think it's an entire bumper. I talked to some guys from a shop out here and they told my it's an entire bumper. It might fit.

SubliminalSi
09-21-2002, 06:03 PM
I like the floor mats and valve cover but it be kinda ricey having a bunch of stuff saying type r on an si

Mr.02BlackSIguY
09-21-2002, 07:17 PM
if its the whole front and back bumper.. that would be kool. so then the lip and fit and all.

FiZZ-EP3
09-21-2002, 07:46 PM
Hey, whats my name??:D Just wait for Oct. 12th!!;) ;) :D

mixedupneko
09-21-2002, 10:50 PM
whats october 12th ?

FiZZ-EP3
09-22-2002, 07:30 AM
Hmm, Oct 12th??? Let's just say it's D-DAY!!!!! Hope everyone is ready;) I can't wait much longer:D :D

silver ep
09-22-2002, 10:23 AM
I bet Oct 12 is when the fizzautosports site will be complete :D

CleanBlackSi02
09-22-2002, 11:06 AM
I've dies and gone to heaven! They have the CTR wheels for $500....that better be for the set! Now I've just gotta get a 5-lug conversion!

FiZZ-EP3
09-22-2002, 11:16 AM
silver ep--you couldn't be more off.:p
cleanblacksi02--rims are $500 each...thats how much JDM Type R, whether it be Integra or Civic , rims are:(

iHeartOxycotin
09-22-2002, 11:34 AM
i know its all JDM and stuff y0! ...but 2k on stock rims? i'de have to have alot of extra money to drop cash like that for them. :eek:

oh yeh... and the 5-lug conversion, christ.... thats even more chips!

CleanBlackSi02
09-22-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by FiZZ-EP3
silver ep--you couldn't be more off.:p
cleanblacksi02--rims are $500 each...thats how much JDM Type R, whether it be Integra or Civic , rims are:(

Knew it was too good to be true. They should note that on the site! Oh well....maybe I'll get those 4-lug 16" CTR look-a-likes by Honda.

hacim
09-23-2002, 07:42 AM
The CTR came in silver right? I thought it did well if so then how come they dont have that color for the ground effects?

xlr8
09-23-2002, 04:57 PM
is that price for the bumper with the lip, or just the bumper?

CleanBlackSi02
09-23-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by xlr8
is that price for the bumper with the lip, or just the bumper?

I'm sure it's just the lip.

xlr8
09-23-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

I'm sure it's just the lip.
if thats just the lip ill save my money and get the mugen one

CleanBlackSi02
09-23-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by xlr8

if thats just the lip ill save my money and get the mugen one

RANT: Yeah man....JDM is cool, but when people spend that much on OEM stuff, (regardless of how cool it may seem), their priorities might be a bit off. Granted if you have a huge budget, go for it! But for most people, its out of range. Personally, I think true "JDM styling" has some serious staying power, and I'm all about it. But, searching for (JDM OEM) colored clocks, glass, center consoles, etc. for months and even years is a bit rediculous. Just for an "authentic" JDM car that still isn't really JDM. Save up for something right hand drive if you want JDM. My $.02.

xlr8
09-23-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02

RANT: Yeah man....JDM is cool, but when people spend that much on OEM stuff, (regardless of how cool it may seem), their priorities might be a bit off. Granted if you have a huge budget, go for it! But for most people, its out of range. Personally, I think true "JDM styling" has some serious staying power, and I'm all about it. But, searching for (JDM OEM) colored clocks, glass, center consoles, etc. for months and even years is a bit rediculous. Just for an "authentic" JDM car that still isn't really JDM. Save up for something right hand drive if you want JDM. My $.02.
i agree

todaCspec
09-24-2002, 07:28 AM
that place is a ripp off, they charge more than retail.

FiZZ-EP3
09-24-2002, 04:18 PM
hey TodaCspec...got any Toda cams, cam gears valve springs or anything else Toda in your EP3?? thats what i thought. why you keep disrespecting my boys at Fizz?? Read my signature and read it REAL good. Bring your best if you wanna compete with us, ESPECIALLY MY EP3! nuff said:eek:

Fizz Autosports
09-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Just Wanted to say Hello..... and assure you guys im working on the web page although its far from complete it will be updated on a regular basis from now on, and due to a certain "Fizz-Ep3" you can be sure that I will be getting bugged to keep up with the EP3 section :).

Oh and Toda I dont know what to say to you because I dont know you but you dont have to buy through us, especially if you think we will rip you off.

Sometimes people may look at our prices on an item like a "H" badge and compare it to the likes of an APC $10 badge not taking note that our "H" is Straight from japan ;). Also I know some of you think those things are too extreme to spend money on but for the people who like to get authentic JDM items we are here for you.

fishboy
09-24-2002, 05:14 PM
JDM is cool and i have no problems with it, but when people start ripping up their block to install JDM internals, when they might as well stick in some JE pistons and eagle rods, that puzzles me. that is the only thing. personally i am not into the JDM badges and lips, which don't fit most likely. if i got some JDM stuff it would be interior mods like the seats and red carpeting. those seats are fucking dope. oh and a damn cigarette lighter!!!

edit: oh and i have a question for fizz. do you know fur sure if the front and rear lips will fit the USDM si? if not then i suggest you don't sell it because people here are dying for those parts, but are unsure about fittment, but if you know it does fit for a fact then cool you should make that clear, i'm sure you will start getting orders.

FiZZ-EP3
09-24-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Fizz Autosports
Just Wanted to say Hello..... and assure you guys im working on the web page although its far from complete it will be updated on a regular basis from now on, and due to a certain "Fizz-Ep3" you can be sure that I will be getting bugged to keep up with the EP3 section :).

Oh and Toda I dont know what to say to you because I dont know you but you dont have to buy through us, especially if you think we will rip you off.

Sometimes people may look at our prices on an item like a "H" badge and compare it to the likes of an APC $10 badge not taking note that our "H" is Straight from japan ;). Also I know some of you think those things are too extreme to spend money on but for the people who like to get authentic JDM items we are here for you.

Haha...you guys know me too good:D anyway, for people who want the real deal JDM parts, Fizz is the best! And for people who say they're a ripoff, go get your APC garbage online:p Can't wait for the beginning-mid Oct. guys....we're gonna surprise a whole lotta people and this is only the beginning! ;)

2k2civicSi
09-24-2002, 06:50 PM
I NEED HEAD LIGHTS HOW MUCH DO THEY WANT FOR THEM

DownTheHatch
09-24-2002, 08:47 PM
Actually their prices are alot cheaper than options.

Anyway, I think one of the main JDM parts I want now is the Type-R EP Rear and Front Strut bars.

MugenR
09-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Hey guys, I live in Farmingdale whcih is about 25 mins from Fizz and that is where I buy all my parts.
When I had my WRX I started shopping there, and now with EP3 I will cont. to do so.

The guys there are real nice and they know there shit, there prices are great and the selection is insane.

Besides the fact that they can get you any part in japan.
I love fizz and will shop with them for as long as I am doing this car thing.
Andrew
P.S. I want to come down on Friday to get an Intake for my car.
Do you guys have an AEM CAI in stock?
Thanks

esphatch
09-25-2002, 06:28 PM
Well not everything to make it a CTR.... where's the CTR Head and ECU? or my damn 6speed tranny?!?!? You had me all excited thinking I could order these, now i'll never be the same :(

smokincivic
09-25-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by esphatch
Well not everything to make it a CTR.... where's the CTR Head and ECU? or my damn 6speed tranny?!?!? You had me all excited thinking I could order these, now i'll never be the same :( .

Hell Ya!!! six speed tranny as soon as you guys get one my checks in the mail