PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help :)

02HatchSI
01-07-2004, 08:55 AM
Okay well i have the replica buddy club kit and the side skirts didn't fit worth a shit... Well I was wondering what other side skirts to go with... that would look nice ya know! Well feel free to share pics, etc. thank you!

Si Death
01-07-2004, 12:33 PM
theres wing west, fiberimage, kaminari and of course the new usdm type r sideskirts. what exactly is wrong with ur skirt?? i wanted to get bc sides but are always hearing about the bad fitment

02HatchSI
01-07-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Si Death
theres wing west, fiberimage, kaminari and of course the new usdm type r sideskirts. what exactly is wrong with ur skirt?? i wanted to get bc sides but are always hearing about the bad fitment

i wanted to get bc sides but are always hearing about the bad fitment

you said it :)... I hate the way they fit on there so i took them off... I need to go with something new... or maybe i might just get a new kit... cause mine is starting to annoy me (the front bumper is pissing me off cause it isn't near perfect... fuck!!!

Si Death
01-07-2004, 03:56 PM
man pull off an euro yellow jdm ctr kit, now that would be killlaa

SuperRacerTypeR
01-09-2004, 02:20 AM
the BC kit, always have problems, i saw alot EPs w/ the BC sides have problems with their fitment. i think its because it they use cheap mold and cheap fiberglass. :angel: just go with Type-r sides

02HatchSI
01-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SuperRacerTypeR
just go with Type-r sides

is there an asking price on that???

SuperRacerTypeR
01-09-2004, 11:40 PM
the Fiberglass Type-R sides at Showstoppers runs for $160, :)