PDA

View Full Version : ???????

Most-Wanted
01-07-2004, 05:24 PM
Where did the post go with my SFP intercooler upgrade. You guys are pathetic. Don't worry, I'll post it again under my screen name.

02SilverSiHB
01-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Most-Wanted
Where did the post go with my SFP intercooler upgrade. You guys are pathetic. Don't worry, I'll post it again under my screen name.
well, I guess if you post pics of yours, then you can get away with it...in a way it was considered free advertisement for sfp...I would have done the same if an employee at greddy, revhard, or cybernation had done that.
Just the way it goes man.

SFPracing
01-07-2004, 06:28 PM
Guys all I said is look at our race intercooler. Didn't mention size, price, options, group buy, anything. Like everyone else in here I'm sharing pictures. I agree that this is kinda ridiculous. Oh and btw: I don't see Greddy, Revhard, etc.. here participating within the community. I may be new and may work at a shop, but I wanna get an EP and plan to pick one up as soon as my car sells. My motives aren't to advertise, but to help the people here and learn some for myself. Don't worry I'll have a K20A soon enough and I'll post all about "my" parts not my friend "Brian's" parts. Really don't see the difference but whatever.

02SilverSiHB
01-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by SFPracing
Guys all I said is look at our race intercooler. Didn't mention size, price, options, group buy, anything. Like everyone else in here I'm sharing pictures. I agree that this is kinda ridiculous. Oh and btw: I don't see Greddy, Revhard, etc.. here participating within the community. I may be new and may work at a shop, but I wanna get an EP and plan to pick one up as soon as my car sells. My motives aren't to advertise, but to help the people here and learn some for myself. Don't worry I'll have a K20A soon enough and I'll post all about "my" parts not my friend "Brian's" parts. Really don't see the difference but whatever.
sorry, I'm just a little guy when it comes to modding...the bosses that be, see it as advertising, so I just try to uphold that. Either way, it's not a big deal...but you do have to admit...from their/my stand point..having an employee talk about parts...can be seen as free advertisement in some way. Sorry