PDA

View Full Version : Some F**** left a note on my car claiming what they stole

03SiBlack
01-07-2004, 05:41 PM
Ok heres what happened i just got home. Tonite after i got through with my break at work got back at 6:00 parked my car in the back parking lot behind my job this is at a shopping center. Came back at 7 and found a note that said this hi, i dont know who you are but i stole your honda sign. Sorry.
I looked at my car and found no damage or "honda sign" missing but about 3 months ago my si emblem on my grill and back got pryed off with a screwdriver just one month after i had bought my car so im guessing that this is what he/she is referring to as what they stole in the past. I dont understand why after all this time they would leave me a note like that but i decided to post this up because i have the ephatch.com decal on my car and they might go browsing through this site. If the person who is responisble for stealing my stuff and scratching my car in the process is reading this i would like to talk to you. All i want is the 50 bucks i spent in buying new emblems.

Stoop
01-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Maybe the person felt really guilty about what he did a while back and wanted to apologize.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but glad nothing got taken from you this time.

Also, I'd probably try to find a new parking spot (if there is somewhere else to park) so nothing else happens. Just my opinion though.

Best of luck tracking the guy down, hopefully he will come forward for you.

william
01-07-2004, 06:09 PM
dude....hope you carefully removed the note, because that stupid inbred Mofo, probably left a finger print on that bad boy. So put it in a ziplock thingy. It's obvious this tool will probably reoffend and jack something else off your car, maybe you'll catch him and the sticky will be just the peice of evidence you need to charge that dick with vandalism and theft.

SiR_d1
01-07-2004, 06:17 PM
its very unlikely you would find a fingerprint, and to actually pay a forensic guy to analyze a fingerprint (if you found one) it would cost a lot more than two emblems.

03blueSI
01-07-2004, 10:41 PM
You are right, you probably would not get a fingerprint but a side of a hand can be used to compare to someone else if it is recovered and on a note usually can. And it isn't too hard to do although for a forensic lab to do would cost some money

TezGari
01-07-2004, 10:48 PM
that sucks, i hate the mall, i hate everything..Esp, in FL where ricers are born every 5 min...I hate it man, how can someone have the nerve to do that, what if you where some crazy guy, who had a gun (with a licnese) and you saw him in the act of doing it, all of a sudden shoot him in the head..Thus making him brain damaged for life, all because he wanted a H logo...:mad:

Some people are crazy, i couldnt never take it, even if i saw some honda with my Si logo, or even a VW with my anteenna..(both gone:( ).....If i saw someone in the act of doing it, i would prob get so pissed and beat them so bad, that they couldnt move again! Or i would re-think about it and say, wait.....Let me just press charges on them, let something go on their record, maybe pay the cops $50.00 and make him say, that the theif was trying to steal my car...Grand Theft Auto, vandilizin (sp?) nice record...

Oh yea, sorry we cant hire you because you tried to brake into a car...(oh yea, it was just for a H logo..):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

02HatchSI
01-07-2004, 11:08 PM
I'd just kick his ass if I saw that dude :) just my .02

SiR_d1
01-07-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 02HatchSI
I'd just kick his ass if I saw that dude :) just my .02

thats just a given;)