PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

n8dawgsmu
01-07-2004, 07:04 PM
I have my car sitting on jack stands and no header, i can't drive it. my kit got here and it has the wrong instructions in it, it has the instructions for an intercooler kit. please please post the directions so i can work on my car!!!!!!!!! greddy kit.

TheMutt
01-07-2004, 07:41 PM
You obviously don't know how greddy works... the instructions are part of the upgrade.

[/end of bad joke]

Sorry, can't help ya. That sounds pretty crappy though. Who sells a turbo kit and forgets instructions? Post up some pics while you're waiting for the turbo, or just mail me your turbo and I'll send it back in a few months with instructions.

n8dawgsmu
01-07-2004, 10:28 PM
nobody knows anything. well let me tell you what i have done. i changed the spark plugs and i drained the oil, i removed all of the intake equipment. i was wondering at least do i just bolt the header on and the down pipe and the turbo, or are there steps i have to do before that. obviously i have disconnected my ground. lets see what else oh yeah tell me if these plugs are ok. because they look really similar but a little different my performance shop didn't seem to be to sure about what they were telling me.

old-----Ngk IR IZFR6K 11
new-----Ngk R 3330 BCPR7ES

02SilverSiHB
01-08-2004, 08:31 PM
damn, if I were you, I'd pm and email ep_nezay...I thought he said something about having the instructions.

I'll search real quick and see if I can find the part number for the plugs you need.

02SilverSiHB
01-08-2004, 08:38 PM
okay, beansbear said a while back that you need these plugs
NGK IFR7G-11K or Greddy #7 plugs
So you got the wrong ones?

02SilverSiHB
01-08-2004, 08:48 PM
well maybe the ones you have will still work, they are a 7 heat range...which I assume when beansbear said step 7 for greddy, that means 7 heat range...here's where I found out your new ones are 7 heat range
http://www.stealth316.com/2-sparkplugxref.htm

SFPracing
01-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Get NGK Stock# 4091 The p/n escapes me at the moment but they're V Power plugs heat range 7. We use them in our kits and they work mint.