PDA

View Full Version : I'm An Ep Nerd!!!---vent

Zero Three Si
01-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Man I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER see an EP in my 'hood. I've been an owner since April 18, 2003. I've seen like MAYBE 10 total and they've never been while I was close to home.

I'm GEEKED cuz I see one like 1.5 miles from my house. I even pulled to the side of the rode so he could catch up to me because he was stuck at a red light. He waved when I first so him, so I'm like COOL another EP'er.

I guess he just waved because I was staring so damn hard. He catches up and it's like a 50 yr old man and his wife and two kids in the back. They freak out like I'm a weirdo and I drive away feeling like a loser.:(

NYSI
01-07-2004, 08:05 PM
samething happend to me i was in my EP and there it was a black EP just like mine so i was looking and looking and when the driver shows up it was and old indian lady

klubhedsi
01-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Lol i see so many ep lately! In chicago around me, its crazy!

Brettnyt
01-07-2004, 08:28 PM
It seems like i see so many driven by old women... Occasionally I do see an enthusiast and get a thumbs up or a wave tho...:D Saw a yellow one in a home depot parking lot the other night. My friend was like "Hey Brett! Look, its a minivan just like yours!" I pulled up to the guy, stopped in front of him he gave me a thumbs up, I waved and revved mah whip...

Dunrick
01-07-2004, 08:28 PM
You should have vtec'd his bumper

oogy-boogy
01-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Man I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER see an EP in my 'hood. I've been an owner since April 18, 2003. I've seen like MAYBE 10 total and they've never been while I was close to home.

I'm GEEKED cuz I see one like 1.5 miles from my house. I even pulled to the side of the rode so he could catch up to me because he was stuck at a red light. He waved when I first so him, so I'm like COOL another EP'er.

I guess he just waved because I was staring so damn hard. He catches up and it's like a 50 yr old man and his wife and two kids in the back. They freak out like I'm a weirdo and I drive away feeling like a loser.:(

Ahahaha....

I've done the same thing. I see an older (50's) Asian guy 1-2 times a week. I always give him the thumbs up and he cracks up and does the same. My girl was with me once and she laughed for 5 minutes.....I guess she just doesn't understand the fever. :(

k20hatch
01-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Theres about 4 from where i live....i see them like once every two weeks...lol...its cool though cuz they feel rare around here!!:cool:

danoonez
01-07-2004, 09:29 PM
There's a silver one here and the owner works at the Target right down the street. I've never seen the owner (I only see his car parked at Target) but I'm guessing he/she is far from an enthusiast...you should see the inside of this poor Si. It's got a tissue box on the dash, trash all in the back seat...it's got SEAT COVERS in the front for crying out loud, who would hide the seats like that?!

icegrill
01-07-2004, 09:29 PM
brettnyt always amazes me at me at being the biggest "ep geek" I bet the guy peed his ep when yah reved yah whip at em:D

Zero Three Si
01-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by icegrill
brettnyt always amazes me at me at being the biggest "ep geek" I bet the guy peed his ep when yah reved yah whip at em:D

I almost broke my neck and ran into a snow pile when I saw this guy. I wanted to puke when I saw that he had the stock suspension. I almost had a complex "was I really that ugly in the stock ep".

hiwind
01-08-2004, 03:39 AM
danoonez, lol @ messy EP!

kinda sounds like the one i detailed when i worked at honda 2 years ago, dirtiest car ive ever seen, it took me 30min to make it perfect cuz i was so pissed!!!!

outside looks like it hasnt been washed in 2-3 months, rims were black from dirt/dust. dog hair all over the car that took me 15min to vaccum out, i dont know how she drove cuz the windows were full of film and dog slobber! lol

how hard is it to keep your car clean!

Btrthnezr3
01-08-2004, 06:38 AM
I saw an EP yesterday...close to work. It was black, lowered, exhaust, but had a huge dent on the drivers side rear. Made me wanna die. :(
Too damn bad. But I think that brings my EP seen count to 6 since I bought my car Nov. 20th. 3 of those 6 though, I was in my 4 door...so I woulda looked kinda dumb going out of my way to say hi...hehe. :D

STP03BlueSI
01-08-2004, 07:25 AM
There is no Ep's in my area. and that is atleast a 5mile area.:confused: or more.

OH and i got the BEST Red Neck Reaction last night to my car.

I was gettin in my car at a Trashy walmart..and this one is TRASHY..But it is the only walmart i have found some of my EP toys.

Me and my girl get in to my car and we start to open the Ep i found(the little hot wheels one). And i look up and there is this guy standing right infront of my car, pointing at it and yellin "Thats a neat car, look honney Thats a nice car isnt it?". I look over at my girl and say Watch this. Start it up and the guy jumps back in shock, and pull out. I glance in the mirror(i have the roof cracked now), and i hear "Honey its Purdy!!"

I could not stop laughin..ok sorry

Btrthnezr3
01-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Haha that's great. Sounds like something that would happen in Texas! And for some reason your story reminded me of this time when I was :cough: making out :cough: with this guy in my car while we were parked on this street one night...and this couple walked by and were like, "hey, look....at that raccoon." Haha...I so thought they were staring at us...haha! Sorry for the off topic story! :D

Jpax
01-08-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
and this couple walked by and were like, "hey, look....at that raccoon." Haha...I so thought they were staring at us...haha! Sorry for the off topic story! :D

BUHAAHHAHAHHa.... :D :* :*

Sidriver
01-08-2004, 03:51 PM
I remember last yr when I was at a car meet (Barnes & nobles parking lot in Rockville, Md) These 2 latino girls were Hallin' at me when I was cruisin the parkin lot. It was funny.:D

shimmy_yaz
01-08-2004, 05:29 PM
I have had my car since April also and I have only ever seen 2 other EP's and 1 was at a car show and the other was 2 guys just passin thru town.