PDA

View Full Version : Good Suspension Set-up?

IIx 03 EP xII
01-07-2004, 10:01 PM
ive got the following on my mod-list for the near future:

16 inch rota slipstreams in flat black (with tires accordingly)
H&R springs for the drop
camber kit
and some sways (not sure what kind)

i need some help with this... im ordering my AEM V2 within a day or so... and the suspension is next since ill have i/e. what size tires are ideal? i want to fill the gap as much as possible since im not dropping more than 2 inches, but i dont want my speedo-meter to be way off (a few mph wont matter... better excuses if i get pulled over). and what sway bars are good to get... i want to get rid of body roll as much as i can, but i dont have an unlimited bank account either. any help would be AWESOME.

p.s. i just want to say that ephatch is my sanity. when ephatch was gone for 3 days i was starting to get depressed cuz i wasnt getting my daily dosage of EP world!!! can anybody second that? or am i crazy?

Zero Three Si
01-07-2004, 10:54 PM
It all depends on what you want? Do you auto X? Or is this a daily driver?

I went with a RSX Type S sway bar (19mm), because I'm only using my car as a daily driver. Call around to your local Acura dealer. I found a dealer that wanted 70 bucks WITH bushings for the bar.

If you're going to race I'd say go with the Progress bar.

Once Chicago gets out of this DEEP Freeze, I'll install my sway and let you know what I think. BTW...I'm running H&R's too.

IIx 03 EP xII
01-08-2004, 09:14 PM
how come there are like 30 views... but only zero three si replies? but thanks bud for posting... you have always helped me with my decisions and given me plenty of information. what about tire sizes though? by the way i think im goin with the rsx combo cuz im just a daily driver with a lil need for speed. the only auto x i do is when im late coming home through my neighborhood.

Zero Three Si
01-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
how come there are like 30 views... but only zero three si replies? but thanks bud for posting... you have always helped me with my decisions and given me plenty of information. what about tire sizes though? by the way i think im goin with the rsx combo cuz im just a daily driver with a lil need for speed. the only auto x i do is when im late coming home through my neighborhood.

Hey brother....I got my Type S sway bar on. Car is really starting to ride on rails. Great mod....VERY easy install....cheap price. Me and my dad had the sway bar on in less than 45 minutes.

My dad says "hey maybe I should put sway bars on my infiniti".:D