PDA

View Full Version : eichbach and camber

Si Death
01-08-2004, 01:19 AM
will i need a camber kit for the sportlines???????
also, i am a daily driver but do commute highways a lot, should i go tein s tech or eichbach???

Lucid Moments
01-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Si Death
will i need a camber kit for the sportlines???????
also, i am a daily driver but do commute highways a lot, should i go tein s tech or eichbach???

Yes, you will need a camber kit for the sportlines. I have them on my car and love them, and my car is a daily driver too. I've never bottomed out, and the only thing I have to be careful about are some monster speed bumps we have around town. Even for them I just have to slow down a little, not go over them crooked or anything.
I don't have any experience with the Tein S Tech, but have heard both good and bad about them, and never heard anything but good about the Eibach's.

Si Death
01-08-2004, 05:01 PM
should i get eichbach for the shocks to last the longest???

Lucid Moments
01-08-2004, 05:10 PM

I'm not sure what the drop is on the S Tech's so I don't know which will last longest.

Peking
01-08-2004, 05:24 PM

Don't worry so much, shocks will last for some time regardless what you go with. If you don't mind the cost sportlines are great, if you need something cheaper (yet still comes from a reputable company) the Tein are good too. I like the way you spell Eibach :D

Slip_Angle
01-08-2004, 09:36 PM
The drop on the Eibach is 1.4 front, 1.5 rear. I wouldn't think a camber kit is really needed with this drop... I just took delivery of Sportlines and don't plan to use a camber kit but I'm also looking for more negative camber for auto-X.

Cheers!

Peking
01-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by CDN-SiR-02
The drop on the Eibach is 1.4 front, 1.5 rear. I wouldn't think a camber kit is really needed with this drop... I just took delivery of Sportlines and don't plan to use a camber kit but I'm also looking for more negative camber for auto-X.
Cheers!

If your not going to get the camber adjustment, then atleast balance and rotate reg. Will help alot :)