PDA

View Full Version : MY Car

Tnhatch03
01-08-2004, 03:57 PM
just a lil somethin for now...trying to see if this works or not

Peking
01-08-2004, 04:12 PM
That was the pic I took at Nopi, nice ride :) I was wondering the lot cause I couldn't find mine :D Funny how I found so many others. Hope to see you next year.

Tnhatch03
01-08-2004, 04:16 PM
yeah, that is tha only good lookin picture of my car...im not really good at photography and when i do it it looks horrible. i saw a white one on my way to nopi. hopefully i will get some more pics up soon. i will def. be there next year, hopefully with a turbo and cf lip kit

Jpax
01-08-2004, 04:24 PM
Nice Ride. looking good. Please Read some of the Stickys before you posting stuff Everywear. Thanks

Siman
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
I know you! I live in mufreesboro too man, I have the Silver one with the JDM badges, ES' tuning muffler and progress springs and Used to ahve the Motegi MR8's, know i am rockin old school VW BBS meshes!

Also my car is at reddell having its tranny replaced:( Its there second attempt at getting it right to say the least:rolleyes:

And also Travis with the other silver one is gonna have his tranny checked out...his 2,3,4 gears are grinding and missing...

and say, squirt at Top End told me you are saving up for somthing that will " Boost " your performance?!?!:cool:

stay in touch...maybe you me and travis and the other asian dood can have a little get together one evening and make some cool pictures and fit in with the rest of the west coast boys hahahahhaha:D

Siman
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Oh and my name is Jonathan...;) for future references.

Peking
01-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Siman
Oh and my name is Jonathan...;) for future references.

Another Jonathan, like fate we all own an EP3?!?

SiR_d1
01-08-2004, 10:29 PM
do you have anymore pics?

Tnhatch03
01-09-2004, 05:45 AM
i am goin to have more pics up soon. as far as "boostin" my performance...ima do a lil somethin somethin. sooner or later...my new goal is to have moolah for the clutch and then installation for "stuff"...:D whats happened with your tranny? maybe i should go and make sure that nothin is wrong with my tranny before anything major...that get together would be tight too...lol @ asian dood.

Siman
01-09-2004, 06:32 AM
When it happend the first 4 times I went to where I bought it...Darrel Waltrip Honda in Franklin...

Because it wasnt locked out of gear totally they wouldnt even touch it. then my luck came when I was going to Reddell one morning and it locked out totally in fourth when i entered the interstate....thats when they ( Reddell) took me in and i contacted american honda;)

You have to have it happen then they will do somethin about it! They wont just tear into the tranny for no reason....i had to learn that the hard way..:( As far as boostin..if your tranny went out when you had a turbo....uh your in deep doodoo man! They would blame it on the turbo because of the extra horsepower the tranny wasnt made to handle issue...got me?

:confused:

Keep it real though man, i will see you around town and at MTSU i guess hahhha:D :cool:

Btrthnezr3
01-09-2004, 06:40 AM
Nice ride man...exactly what I'd like to go for with my ride.
Erryyyybody knows white is the cleanest! Hehe...j/j...don't want to start the color war! :D

Tnhatch03
01-09-2004, 12:50 PM
i think reddell would at least look at it...ill say somethin like "it would make me feel safer if i knew my tranny wasn't going to act up and in tip top shape because of the 2 cars that u guys r workin on and their tranny problem". yeah, i would hate to have a turbo and then my tranny goes out and not because of the turbo...can't wait for school;) as far as it lockin up, what would cause that to happen? have they told u the exact part that caused it or whatever?