PDA

View Full Version : to buddy club or not?

yellerep3
01-10-2004, 04:30 PM
hey whats up guys, just really concidering getting the buddy club kit. just wanna know if anyone has a heads up on one that fits pretty good, i dont wanna have to buy it and have bad fitment. I'm modding my car slow but the objective is i wanna buy things only once, any heads up on a good fitting replica kit. thanks guys, please lets keep our eps forever!

Si Death
01-10-2004, 11:26 PM
im in ur situation and it seems:
bc kit= feces in terms of fitment.

CR-XSiRacer7
01-11-2004, 04:22 PM
dont get the buddly club kit unless your car is dumped on some nice rims, or else it will look taller and in my opinion much gayer.

hernameis?
01-11-2004, 04:28 PM
"gayer" ???:yellm: :yellm: :yellm:

k20hatch
01-11-2004, 04:50 PM
To buddy club......

yellerep3
01-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by k20hatch
To buddy club......

honestly i made up my mind to get the buddy club long time ago, but maybe a jdm one would be my best bet with the jdm rebars, i just dont want my shit to turn out sloppy.

johnnydanger
01-11-2004, 07:01 PM
guy, if you're looking to get one, i have one that's been already pre-fitted/painted... itz been never used, except for fitment... i've been trying to sell this thing for a few months, but nobody wants it... $600 and itz yours... i'll even split half the shipping with you... want to see pics? itz in the classifieds. pm me or email me (johnnydanger71@yahoo.com) if interested... btw, itz jdm too.

Brettnyt
01-11-2004, 07:27 PM
Its also painted white though... isnt it?

johnnydanger
01-11-2004, 08:04 PM
yeah it is, but you'd paint it whatever color your car is no matter anyway if it wasn't painted right?

k20hatch
01-11-2004, 08:29 PM
I got my buddy club front from showstoppers. The fitment was off....but nothing major a bodyshop cant handle...they said it wasnt a big problem at all!!

LI03SI
01-12-2004, 10:40 AM
My kit came pretty fucked up from the shipping. The middle bar that goes across the front grill was cracked on the edges and the middle so it sags a little bit.

It also required a good amount of sanding and fitting around the whole headlight to get it to match up.

If I had to do it a second time around... I want a polyurethane front bumper, b/c the snow here is destroying my front bumper. I am taking it off and getting a new one hopefully this spring.

Tnhatch03
01-12-2004, 10:32 PM
i don't know what to do myself...will someone compare the pros and cons of the Buddy Club III kit and the Carbon Fiber Lip kit. what kinda modification do u have to do to make both fit. i have an exhaust. how much does an average paint cost. i would want the U.S. version so i wouldn't have to get the Rebars. any others?

johnnydanger
01-13-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Tnhatch03
i don't know what to do myself...will someone compare the pros and cons of the Buddy Club III kit and the Carbon Fiber Lip kit. what kinda modification do u have to do to make both fit. i have an exhaust. how much does an average paint cost. i would want the U.S. version so i wouldn't have to get the Rebars. any others?

dood, i have a buddy club kit already pre-fitted and already painted.... itz never been used, except for fitment, and i only want $600 for it... hell i'll even throw in for half of the shipping... i have pics of it if you wanna see it too.