PDA

View Full Version : if i find them...

richardmulhern
09-23-2002, 09:44 AM
I live in this nice area of Philadelphia. The art museum area. It's mostly 20/30s somethings with good jobs living in nice apartments. The rents kinda high but the places are really nice. If you go two blocks north things get kinda shady..

Well schools started and there are two high school near my block and you cant park near the schools during the school year so parking has been a lil rough. I just got my EP 2 weeks ago and I parked it two nights ago outside this lil corner market at like 1am that was a block and a half away. Last night I get there to go pick up a girl and the driverside is covered in soda!! from front to back all over the window. :eek:

it was horrible there was nowhere I can go to wash it at 8 PM on a sunday in the city. So I ended up having to take mah girl out in a soda covered EP. If i catch those lil bastards they'll be sucking the soda off my car with a straw!! :mad: so so mad

SBC31
09-23-2002, 10:02 AM
Sorry to hear about the incident. Weird that they would spray the car with soda, but good they used something that doesn't hurt the paint.

richardmulhern
09-23-2002, 10:09 AM
yeah i guess it could of been alot worse I just brought it back from the wash and their were feet prints all over the bumper as well.. yie! blacks so easy to scratch too but it looks like no real damage was done.

esmith13
09-23-2002, 11:12 AM
Sorry to hear about your soda incident dude!!

I live in So. Philly - there's a self service car wash that runs on $3.00 in quarters right on Deleware Ave. (Columbus Blvd.) a few blocks south of the Movie Theatre on the passanger side. It's right between the DMV and the WAWA if you know the area. You can get in there 24/7 (it's the open bay style with the water gun style setup and the foaming brush...

I have a couple scratches from kids who apparently like to lean on my car like it's their's when I park it at night... Then there's the bumper scratches from the idiot woman driver (sorry ladies) who ran into my a$$ at a steady red light (I guess she forgot where the break pedal was). Makes me wanna cry......

Hey, we should get together some time and check out each other's ep's dude.

Don't know about you, but I'm 26 and married with child and could use an hour or two out every now and again....

ANY OTHER PHILLY AREA PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH EP'S ????

richardmulhern
09-23-2002, 01:14 PM
awesome dude thanks alot the only places I know are a little north of here and self service and I'm not about to stand in a dark car wash at night in north philly haha..

yeah we shouldg get together.. i just got mine and no work done to it yet but maybe as soon as this week i'd like to start getting together some prices on what i wanna do to it.. gotta figure out a way to fit it in to my "student budget".. plus i dont know that much about doing stuff to cars and all..

I saw a silver EP on south st the other night, first one I saw besides mine.

esmith13
09-23-2002, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I saw a silver and a white before in Philly area, but that's it....

We got alot of 96-00 civic HB owners in our area and their all haters....

... Shame their all loosers too ;)

Keep in touch!

Were hopin for a Philly/PA/Tri-State section here if there's enough people to join!!

richardmulhern
09-23-2002, 05:37 PM
theres just alot of civics period. and golfs and rsx-s's. I was gonna go with a golf v6 or an rsx-s but i wanted something a little less popular and i liked the interior of this car alot more than the vr6.