PDA

View Full Version : New Greddy

danoonez
01-11-2004, 01:49 PM
I'm glad I waited on getting an exhaust. Look at what Greddy is finally making for us. Full titanium...

http://www.greddy.com/products/product_detail.asp?catidx=&catname=&prodtype=&prodtypename=&productidx=295

It'll be expensive, but it'll be worth it.

SiR_d1
01-11-2004, 02:12 PM
I think even if I didnt have my evo now I would still pass on this one.

It may me titanium and weigh less than 10 pounds but it may not be street legal. And when a Greddy exhaust comes with a silencer you know its going to be loud as hell.

Its a race xhaust, its not for some people especially me

just my 2 cents

JapanExpress
01-11-2004, 02:15 PM
I'd still rather have the stainless Greddy Evo. Looks like a nice exhsut though.

YooShin
01-11-2004, 02:30 PM
I strongly suggest listening to a full Ti set up first or get the opinion of those who have one. They are very loud and sound very different. Have you ever heard a V-Twin sport bike (like a Suzuki TL1000R or Duke) with Ti exhaust? Expect about the same.

KimchiBoy_TypeR
01-11-2004, 02:32 PM
SiR_d1 made a good point. Titanium exhaust usally tend to be extremely loud and may not give you the exhaust note your looking for. but if your looking for pure performance (which I would favor over Aesthetics ;)) I might look into this exhaust thats if I had the money to shell out on a TI System :o

SiR_d1
01-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by KimchiBoy_TypeR
SiR_d1 made a good point. Titanium exhaust usally tend to be extremely loud and may not give you the exhaust note your looking for. but if your looking for pure performance (which I would favor over Aesthetics ;)) I might look into this exhaust thats if I had the money to shell out on a TI System :o

forreal

I can't even afford a TI shift knob let alone a whole exhaust:(

danoonez
01-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Yeah I realize it will be very expensive. One of our newest members, a DC5R owner from Japan, said that his Amuse titanium exhaust cost him about $1100, but he also had nothing but praise for the exhaust note. I'm not saying that I will definitely get it, but I will be keeping up with it and checking it out when it's finally released.

Civicvtec1ps
01-11-2004, 07:31 PM
I wounder how much its going to be.

SiR_d1
01-11-2004, 07:43 PM
I already know its gonna be an arm and a leg. Its even worse for people in Canada once you get passed the currency exchange, shipping and brokerage fees:mad:

danoonez
01-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
I wounder how much its going to be.

Too damn much. But isn't everything:D